Dealing With Frustration

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2013 1:17 AM

I literally have nowhere to ride, except for a pretty small area in my driveway, due to how far out of town I live, so I'm very limited in what I can try just on flat ground. I usually try the same trick for a little while, but once I don't landed it after what seems like forever, I just get frustrated, and was wondering if you had any tips for dealing with this feeling, if you've ever experienced it, or if you had any ideas of not too hard tricks to try on flat ground.

|

7/23/2013 1:53 AM

oppo 360's pissed me the fuck off because i would have them one week almost perfect and the next week i could only just get past 180 so i would just sit down for a bit, and then try it again or just try a nose manual and fully commit and not bail just fall on my shoulder and have a laugh. try and just laugh everything off. i did with two broken hands. just looked at them and laughed then rode home with my wrists on my bars

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/23/2013 6:10 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

oppo 360's pissed me the fuck off because i would have them one week almost perfect and the next week i could only just get past 180 so i would just sit down for a bit, and then try it again or just try a nose manual and fully commit and not bail just fall on my shoulder and have a laugh. try and just laugh everything off. i did with two broken hands. just looked at them and laughed then rode home with my wrists on my bars

Haha, sounds like an Aussie! "How to speak Austrailian!"
[LINK TO IMAGE]
"Boo boo" tongue

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/23/2013 6:56 AM

dude, at least you have a FLAT area to ride. I don't live in a town (literally in the middle of nowhere...) and all i have to ride on at my house is a uneven stoned over area...

Quit ya bitching and go ride

|

Bruh

7/23/2013 1:17 PM

According to your profile picture it definitely looks like you have somewhere to ride!!! look at the size of that fackin quarter!! so quit your bitchen

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/23/2013 1:25 PM

build trails

|

7/23/2013 1:45 PM

pnj wrote:

build trails

This

/thread. Lol

|