Deals on Ebay

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2018 8:23 AM

20% off "Everything* " sale on Ebay today only. Ends at 7pm PT. Use code "PICKDADSGIFT"

|

6/6/2018 8:33 AM

Nice!

|

6/6/2018 8:33 AM

Hell yeah!! Thanks for that shit dude!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

6/6/2018 8:36 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Nice!

Uh oh... Bullet is going to get another Mongoose. LOL

P.S. How many bikes are you up to now gotta be 5 including the kids.... maybe 6 with the dad's bike (I'm including your newly acquired frame...)?

|

6/6/2018 8:53 AM

Thanks man

|

6/6/2018 2:19 PM

But I can't get anything. I don't have a son to buy it for me. sad

|

6/11/2018 12:01 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Nice!

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Uh oh... Bullet is going to get another Mongoose. LOL

P.S. How many bikes are you up to now gotta be 5 including the kids.... ...more

Yes...i will have 4 built up bikes after I get my new wheel, 5 if you include the sons bike. I do have an addictive personality. Its also why all I can think about is riding my bike.

I keep on trying to downsize my number of bikes and I end up with more somehow... Trying to sell one right now actually but I keep going back and forth since I introduce riding to a lot of people and its nice to have a bike I can loan someone for the day and not feel like I have to watch it every second.

My current thought is to have a bike set up for
Quiet street riding (streetsweeper with freecoaster and plastic pegs)
Not so quiet Street riding with pedal pressure (Soundwave with Antigram and steel pegs)
Dirt jumper (wider bars, relaxed fork offset, longer chainstay, No pegs, cassette and 23t for riding back up the hill)
Loaner bike (made entirely out of the parts I like the least).

I would like to only have 1 bike to do it all but Its nice having purpose built machines. wink

|

6/12/2018 11:16 AM

I got some R25s and highway bars on the 20% off deal. for 147 total shipped!

|