Deals on Ebay using app....

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2018 11:48 AM

Just got a message and tested it on a 2018 Kink Whip w free shipping. Normally $419 but with the coupon code: PLAN2SAVE you get 15% off & the total for a Kink Whip delivered is $369! Like I said, it's supposed to be when you use the app only. BTW, the discount apparently applies to everything.

|

4/26/2018 10:56 PM

Huh, interesting! I've seen it, but never downloaded it. Same for the Amazon app, wonder if there's advantages there, too...

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

4/27/2018 5:26 AM

Yep! They email me way too much with deals-I've been tempted but I want to get myself a gravel bike for putting miles on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/27/2018 6:00 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Yep! They email me way too much with deals-I've been tempted but I want to get myself a gravel bike for putting miles on.

"Gravel bike"? Not sure I'm familiar with that term. Elaborate, please.

|

4/27/2018 6:16 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

"Gravel bike"? Not sure I'm familiar with that term. Elaborate, please.

I'm not too sure either but I've heard the term used in reference to cyclocross bikes.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/27/2018 9:07 AM

its a road bike with fatter tyres for stuff like fire roads, not quite a cyclocross but also not quite a road bike.

|

Hmmm

4/27/2018 9:42 AM

Edman123 wrote:

its a road bike with fatter tyres for stuff like fire roads, not quite a cyclocross but also not quite a road bike.

This. Sometimes referred to as "Adventure bike". It's essentially a road bike that can have wider/knobbier tires put on and taken off road.

I want to start riding longer distance again.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/27/2018 9:51 AM

Edman123 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This. Sometimes referred to as "Adventure bike". It's essentially a road bike that can have wider/knobbier tires put on and ...more

OK.... sounds like what I'd call a cyclocross bike.

|

4/27/2018 11:45 AM

Edman123 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This. Sometimes referred to as "Adventure bike". It's essentially a road bike that can have wider/knobbier tires put on and ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yep-they typically just relax the geometry a little and aim for a more compliant, endurance setup VS aiming for performance.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/27/2018 11:47 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Yep-they typically just relax the geometry a little and aim for a more compliant, endurance setup VS aiming for performance.

Just curious, is this something new(er)? Obviously I have heard of cyclocross but I hadn't followed it or the bikes.

|