Dear Primo BMX. More awesome shit added at 12:30

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2013 6:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2013 9:30 PM

Kindly suck my fat cock you worthless stoners.

I've left them 2 messages via phone and 2 emails. It's been a week, I need shit taken care of. By far the worst experience a company has ever offered me. Honestly about to just send my wheels in and get some venus wheels.

To add to the greatness of today, I found my frame is bent and I snapped a dropout off my forks! Soooooooooooooooooooo fucking rad.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/11/2013 7:58 AM

lol to the first sentence

|

8/11/2013 8:09 AM

To add to the amazingness, I went to the skatepark, had my wheel tightened down and not slipping for the first time in weeks, hit the hip first. Well half way up the transition, my wheel slipped as I was hauling ass, causing me to lose all speed but no momentum. I then managed to case my way out of OTBing to my death and I now own a fresh new 26 hole wheel.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/11/2013 8:11 AM

Photo
|

8/11/2013 8:32 AM

It's safe to say to say primo has joined the shitty service list

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/11/2013 10:45 AM

Oh my god... haha im sorry man! I like to buy from dudes like Eastern and odyssey and such so they actually help a brother out when stuff breaks!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/11/2013 11:14 AM

They warrantied my mix hub no questions asked. I emailed them telling them what's up & how the bearing seats are like loose & the bearings wouldn't sit tightly, and I had it about a year & a half at that point & they just said to send it to the address they provided & I'll receive a remix in return. I sent it in with a tracking number & emailed them about 3 days later asking if they got it cause my tracking number said they should've.. No response.. Waited like 3 more days & emailed them again & they said they shipped it out the day before, I was impressed with their turnaround time cause I got it in the mail like 2 days later, took only a little over a week. This was back in like January I think though but still. Odd that they've gone to shit like this

|

8/11/2013 11:44 AM

Diggin the 26H wheel. But seriously, that blows man, Best of luck getting that replaced.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/11/2013 12:18 PM

Wait! If you are gonna trade in your wheels for venuses give me your fly rim and I'll give you a rim to send it ironically a primo rim, I've got two one with about 8 cracks and one without ha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/11/2013 12:20 PM

They hooked me up with a warranty on a rim that I got off cragslist that was cracked haha. Took a week and a half total I think?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2013 12:22 PM

You tightened down your wheel and it slipped forward loosing up your chain?

|

8/11/2013 1:02 PM

skubasteve wrote:

The one side slipped causing it to rub to the point of unrolling. The case isn't promos fault but more so this happened because of the issues.

To everyone else, I can't get them to even reply to me yet alone actually get it taken care of.

|

8/11/2013 1:03 PM

Four wrote:

Wait! If you are gonna trade in your wheels for venuses give me your fly rim and I'll give you a rim to send it ironically a ...more

I still gotta see if eastern does the revitalize thing

|

8/11/2013 1:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2013 1:07 PM

future FBM wrote:

Word, lemme know if you're down for that haha.

|

8/11/2013 1:16 PM

Four wrote:

Wait! If you are gonna trade in your wheels for venuses give me your fly rim and I'll give you a rim to send it ironically a ...more

future FBM wrote:

Four wrote:

Word, lemme know if you're down for that haha.

Haha I still gotta see if SnM an1mal wants to buy it cuz I need cash

|

8/11/2013 1:56 PM

Were your spokes tensioned properly?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2013 2:05 PM

skubasteve wrote:

future FBM wrote:

The one side slipped causing it to rub to the point of unrolling. The case isn't promos fault but more so this happened ...more

Why don't you use a set of chain tensioners if your wheel pulls forward? I've been using Quamens since I got back into riding. I can't keep a wheel to stay in place when I pedal hard.

Primo isn't responding to your emails because it's not there fault.

|

8/11/2013 2:45 PM

future FBM wrote:

Haha I still gotta see if SnM an1mal wants to buy it cuz I need cash

Yeah I feel ya man, I just meant if you were just gonna give it to Eastern and didn't want it I'd send you a rim that I don't want to send in and take the fly rim, if you can get money go for it haha.

|

8/11/2013 5:43 PM

skubasteve wrote:

future FBM wrote:

The one side slipped causing it to rub to the point of unrolling. The case isn't promos fault but more so this happened ...more

skubasteve wrote:

Why don't you use a set of chain tensioners if your wheel pulls forward? I've been using Quamens since I got back into riding. ...more

I don't care about the spokes, that just threw me into a rage. But they could at least get back to me sayin it's my fault and they can't help. But they also need to help me with my n4fl. The guards siezed to the axle. Both are aluminum so I can't blow torch it. I'm thoroughly upset with the quality of both hubs. Ill admit my error when I come across it. But the rest is bullshit

|

8/11/2013 5:45 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Were your spokes tensioned properly?

I do believe so sir. The spokes isn't the issue, it's this retarded remix. Its hard to explain. But I'm not just a hater, I swore by this thing up until a week ago

|

8/11/2013 6:18 PM

did you have that shit laced 4cross? it looks wonky.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/11/2013 6:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

They hooked me up with a warranty on a rim that I got off cragslist that was cracked haha. Took a week and a half total I ...more

Oh I may try that since that's the same thing with mine ha.

|

8/11/2013 7:04 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

did you have that shit laced 4cross? it looks wonky.

Nah. They all just blew out on one side

|

8/11/2013 7:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

They warrantied my mix hub no questions asked. I emailed them telling them what's up & how the bearing seats are like ...more

Hahaha you got ripped off, I would flip if they sent me that piece of Shit hub

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/11/2013 7:09 PM

Also this proves the importance of slavery and slamming your wheel if your rear end was slammed your Shit wouldn't have moved, btw I told you that hub sucks

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/11/2013 9:09 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Hahaha you got ripped off, I would flip if they sent me that piece of Shit hub

Not really, considering I didn't have to pay anything for it & my rear wheel sounded like a bike with loose metal pedals sounds when you drop it. I would have gladly rode the Remix but I didn't trust the smaller bearings, so I bought a Cult Match.. should've just asked if they would give me the Match instead. oh well, I get discounted prices anyway so it doesn't matter to me. Still have the Remix too just in case..

|

8/11/2013 9:52 PM

bad luck , any responce from primo yet and how much did you pay for the wheel

|

8/11/2013 10:03 PM

Shitty man. How'd you bend an FBM?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/11/2013 10:09 PM

chad88 wrote:

bad luck , any responce from primo yet and how much did you pay for the wheel

Idk about the price. But it's the weekend, I won't get anything till Monday at the earliest.

|

8/11/2013 10:11 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Shitty man. How'd you bend an FBM?

Idk but this is my second berzerker. Idk if I can tolerate another. Ill try out a Take Ivy 5 probably next if they warranty it. Otherwise I'm gonna find a forecaster

|