Debating on Quitting.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2013 9:45 PM

I thinking about stop riding for a while. Me and friends have been getting into going out off roading in trucks and stuff. It's a blast and I've been meeting chicks. I never meet chicks while riding. It's also spring and sunny now and I'm into motocross and I want to start riding more of that. Problem is I don't have time for all of them because I have to work now. So I need you guys to give me reasons to keep riding this summer. Go!

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

4/7/2013 9:47 PM

Just have a balance don't ride 100% of the time and do your other shit 100% of the time because everything gets boring

|

4/7/2013 9:49 PM

Rednecking?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/7/2013 9:51 PM

CallMeBaws wrote:

Just have a balance don't ride 100% of the time and do your other shit 100% of the time because everything gets boring

I was thinking riding Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Moto on tues and thurs, Sunday. Then 2 tracking on Saturdays or whenever my friends go out.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

Imo, if I was REALLY dedicated, I would seriously try to find some time to go riding, even 15 minutes of it, like me on weekdays.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

dream wrote:

Rednecking?

Haha yes. There isn't much going in Michigan, we resort on whatever feels fun.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/7/2013 9:54 PM

dream wrote:

Rednecking?

BreakThruAlec wrote:

Haha yes. There isn't much going in Michigan, we resort on whatever feels fun.

Haha. You have time for all 3. Just. Make plans om what you want to do any day you feel like.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/7/2013 9:57 PM

dream wrote:

Haha. You have time for all 3. Just. Make plans om what you want to do any day you feel like.

Seems good. I think what pissed me off is that I just bought a new wheel and the hub is already fucking up on me. I hate buying stuff.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/7/2013 9:59 PM

What hub and what's happening. Trucks and motocross is way more expensive

|

Jade Bike Check

4/7/2013 10:02 PM

dream wrote:

What hub and what's happening. Trucks and motocross is way more expensive

It keeps skipping after every 3 cranks and the wheel is acting like its gunked up with shit. Aha Problem is I enjoy fixing trucks and dirt bikes.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/7/2013 10:04 PM

Riding is supposed to be something you do for fun, so if you're not enjoying it right now then take a break and just pick up your bike when you really feel like it.

|

4/7/2013 10:05 PM

K cool!

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/7/2013 10:12 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Riding is supposed to be something you do for fun, so if you're not enjoying it right now then take a break and just pick up your bike when you really feel like it.

Alec just do this and dont sell your bike. you'll come back!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/7/2013 10:15 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I'm gonna go with this. Just keep the bike in the room for a few weeks. Only ride when I feel like it.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/7/2013 10:19 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Hey Blake. Fit guard sprocket vs Sunday guard sprocket or MDS?

I think I'm going to get the fit key guard but need opinions

|

Jade Bike Check

4/8/2013 5:17 AM

If you're looking for other people to give you reasons to not stop then you already have a perfect reason to quit dude.
if you can't find the fun in riding, then what's the point.
besides, everything else you're doing seems like its doing you pretty well so keep at it!

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

4/8/2013 5:21 AM

You are dead to me.

|

4/8/2013 5:59 AM

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

If you're looking for other people to give you reasons to not stop then you already have a perfect reason to quit dude.
if you can't find the fun in riding, then what's the point.
besides, everything else you're doing seems like its doing you pretty well so keep at it!

This...and what Broken said.

|

4/8/2013 6:17 AM

dream wrote:

Imo, the Fit or MDS. Definitely not the sunday

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/8/2013 6:25 AM

BMX before hoes.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/8/2013 6:34 AM

No one can give you a reason to ride that should come from you, but I think you may regret it and are being a bit of a drama queen by saying you thinking of quitting, just keep ya bike around and go out when you feel like it, I guarantee if you quit and get rid of ya bike that at some point you'll miss it and want to ride again, this way if that does happen you still have the option.

It's good to have other hobbies other than bmx cuz this stuff can burn you out, physically mentally and like you said financially, life's all about balance, variety is the spice of life matey, and don't let the smell of pussy be a reason for you to stop doin something you love cuz everyone know bitches come and go.

Have ya cake an eat it mate, do both, or if you really ain't feeling bmx anymore just do whatever make you happy

Good luck dude with whatever you decide to do.

Remember kids a "bmx is for life not just for Xmas"

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/8/2013 6:52 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

No one can give you a reason to ride that should come from you, but I think you may regret it and are being a bit of a drama queen by saying you thinking of quitting, just keep ya bike around and go out when you feel like it, I guarantee if you quit and get rid of ya bike that at some point you'll miss it and want to ride again, this way if that does happen you still have the option.

It's good to have other hobbies other than bmx cuz this stuff can burn you out, physically mentally and like you said financially, life's all about balance, variety is the spice of life matey, and don't let the smell of pussy be a reason for you to stop doin something you love cuz everyone know bitches come and go.

Have ya cake an eat it mate, do both, or if you really ain't feeling bmx anymore just do whatever make you happy

Good luck dude with whatever you decide to do.

Remember kids a "bmx is for life not just for Xmas"

THIS.

|

Follow me on Instagram, i follow back : N3gativecr33p

4/8/2013 7:28 AM

Fad3r wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

dream wrote:

Sunday for sure!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/8/2013 7:32 AM

dream wrote:

sunday or mds

|

4/8/2013 7:38 AM

do it pussy, you wont

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/8/2013 8:44 AM

I'm thinking about quiting and riding scooter's.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/8/2013 10:03 AM

I didn't say I was quitting for chicks. I was going to quit so I can get my shit together for a few mi the. So I can buy a truck and get my dirt bike repaired. I was just saying that I've been meeting chicks while out driving in my dad's truck. It's cool. But I'm doing it so I can still connect with my actual friends. It's fun. I'm not selling my bike. I'm going to keep it and just pull it out whenever I need to clear my mind for a bit and go ride. BMX will and always will be apart of my life no matter what. Either, I'm going to take a couple months off of riding everyday so i can get a job and buy a truck for myself. I want to get my life together, that is all guys.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/8/2013 10:09 AM

if you enjoy riding... keep on going, if you dont then its up to u what you want to do. I guess bmx is all about fun, if u dont find it enjoyable do something else that will make you happy

|

4/8/2013 11:08 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Do it, thats how you get all the girls

|

4/8/2013 11:16 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

Do it, thats how you get all the girls

Ikr :D!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149