Decisions Decisions

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2016 7:49 AM

Ok so Im in high school and I plan on enlisting into some branch of the military after I graduate. I have a decent Subrosa bike that is starting to see less and less use. I also have a grind box that I built, also not seeing any use. I have no drive to ride anymore, but it was such a quick change that I don't know if it will come back to me or not. I also won't be using it at all after high school. Any suggestions? Sell or wait it out?

|

"The best thing about riding is riding,being on your bike doing your own thing not really thinking about anything else, just riding" -Mark Webb

2/25/2016 7:54 AM

I would say wait, there's plenty of guys that went to the military and still managed to ride (Ride Bmx did an article about it about a year ago). Sure you won't be riding as much as you like but its better than not being able to because you got rid of your bike.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/25/2016 8:15 AM

Thanks for your input. I think I'll keep it and see what happens.

|

"The best thing about riding is riding,being on your bike doing your own thing not really thinking about anything else, just riding" -Mark Webb

2/25/2016 8:20 AM

Yeah dude, i see a lot of people stop riding after highschool then sell their bikes and regret it later. Just wait and see.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/25/2016 8:23 AM

SubrosaRider99 wrote:

Thanks for your input. I think I'll keep it and see what happens.

No problem, happy to help.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/25/2016 9:03 AM

I stopped riding for a few months because i got more and more busy with stuff. I work 10+ hours a day 5 days a week, and I have a 4 month old son (super stoked about it) so im busy most weekends. The only time I have to ride is Saturday night every now and then. And its it's worth it. No matter how limited your schedule is youll always find a way eventually. Keep it.

|

2/25/2016 11:26 AM

Aaron_Whitmore Jr. wrote:

I stopped riding for a few months because i got more and more busy with stuff. I work 10+ hours a day 5 days a week, and I ...more

This.

I ride maybe 2-4 times a month at most these days (partially due to winter in Minnesota). Now that my son is a year and a half old, we will be out and about ripping around together soon!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/25/2016 11:26 AM

Sell it when it still worth something. Buy a new one later.

|