Def never going to be a pro rider.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2015 1:10 PM

I can't hop over a mail box, I can't triple whip off a roof, I can't even bar spin without falling over. I can't flow lines with the cleanest technical percision, I can't air out of a bowl, I can't 360 flat, I can't g turn, I can't flair, I can't wall ride, I certainly can't front or back flip and i can't even grind. But I have mad fun trying. smile

I am cool with the fact that i suck ass at bmx. It's not an easy sport at all.

Pointless post. lol But I felt the need to accept that I am probably never going to be pro.

|

1/5/2015 1:15 PM

Its not about becoming a professional. Plenty of guys ride at a professional level without ever going professional

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/5/2015 1:37 PM

tomdon wrote:

Its not about becoming a professional. Plenty of guys ride at a professional level without ever going professional

What he said.

I know a lot of amazing riders. There are dudes that can triple whip, hop over bar height, rail ride to whip, and a lot could care less about them being pro. It doesn't matter either. Thats how i feel. I mean sure, being sponsored is the LIFE. Everything you need paid for, free parts, signature stuff, going on trips with teams, etc. But really, everyone, even those who aren't even remotely good, can have a great time riding. I mean if you have ever formed a riding team yourself, you can go on trips (you don't gotta go far) and you can print your own shirts for relatively not that much and sell them for a decent profit.

Being good helps get sponsors, a lot of the time that's all it takes. But you HAVE to have something that sets you way apart from others. Its not even riding sometimes too. Tom Dugan is sponsored because he is a goofball that can boost so far your mothers pants would fall off. Aaron Ross is sponsored (originally for how good he was) and then because he has those trendy colors that make big bucks for companies. Garrett Reynolds is because that dude rides at an INCREDIBLE level. Thats how it works.

If you realize that sponsorship isn't just about you, it's about how you would represent a company. It is all Advertising. So unless your personality and riding would fairly represent a company, you wont be sponsored.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/5/2015 1:48 PM

Didn't bang one azn girl, does this mean I'll never be able to bang any azn girl? sad

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/5/2015 2:10 PM

The majority of riders won't go pro, but does that stop them? All you gotta do, is like you said, have fun. I can't air a quarter properly for fuck sake but that doesn't stop me from trying to ride park

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/5/2015 2:24 PM

Do what makes you happy

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/5/2015 2:45 PM

tomdon wrote:

This is true.

A guy I used to ride with a lot was riding at a pro level back in like 2008 or so. He could tail whip & 360 large stair sets and all kinds of other things but never went pro even with exposure on thecomeup

Unless he didn't wanna be pro for some reason, which I have no idea if he did or not.

|

1/5/2015 2:50 PM

Honestly it was (and still kind of is) a dream of mine, but I know it won't happen. I am ok with that, I love just cruising.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/5/2015 3:36 PM

You guys rule! I'm just gonna keep on keeping on and having fun.

|

1/5/2015 3:38 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly it was (and still kind of is) a dream of mine, but I know it won't happen. I am ok with that, I love just cruising.

For real man. i guess theres nothing wrong with having dreams though! lol it would be so sick to 720 triple whip flair like the x games big air jump or something. But honestly Idt I could EVER have the balls to do that kind of sick shit lol

|

1/5/2015 3:38 PM

The other truth is that just because i know jennifer lawrence will probably never suck my dick, doesnt mean it isn't a nice dream.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/5/2015 3:49 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

The other truth is that just because i know jennifer lawrence will probably never suck my dick, doesnt mean it isn't a nice dream.

thats why nudes were released

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/5/2015 6:12 PM

WHAT! NO WAY! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RIDE BMX UNLESS YOU'RE A PRO!

|

1/5/2015 11:08 PM

All about good times with friends for me

|

1/6/2015 6:07 AM

What, someone is saying they suck worse than me at BMX, no way. I beat you at that I'm afraid.
I am preparing for national and World Championships in a totally different sport, but it is good to get out and be a goose on a bike. At least my 10 year old thinks I am awesome on a BMX and that is all that counts for me.

|

1/6/2015 8:32 AM

-Mark Burnett gets on Sunday's pro team at age 16.

-Will Stock can't even crank arm a flat rail at age 15.

-Mark Burnett has a lot of fun.

-Will Stock has a lot of fun.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/6/2015 12:00 PM

Just ride and have fun, that's all that counts man!

|

Cult,Eastern,Enemy,Flybikes,Superstar,Xposure,ScrapBikes,SupraDome,KMC Chain,Bears,CST