|

12/31/2018 1:27 PM

AaronMellien wrote:

Fuck rodeopeanut its teamweed420 now

teamweed420 is just annoying and cringey. rodepeanut was quality

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

12/31/2018 1:45 PM

Oh thank god, i have never liked him. Like who the fuck names their son cash!?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/31/2018 4:30 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Oh thank god, i have never liked him. Like who the fuck names their son cash!?

Sounds like something a modern day mumble rapper would do

|

12/31/2018 4:36 PM

meh.

|

12/31/2018 8:43 PM

When did he join the neck tattoo brigade?

|

12/31/2018 8:45 PM

Dehart on Collective

|

12/31/2018 10:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2018 11:10 PM

I get the feeling that Cult is pumping out some extra dough to their riders that choose to not have a parts sponsor.

I thought up that theory when Chase Hawk was booted from Odyssey & didn't pursue a new parts sponsor. And Sean Ricany leaving Primo/Stranger both immediately after getting a signature frame and parts from them.. Now DeHart leaves Animal on good terms, with seemingly no reason..
Who knows?‍♂️ Seems like a lot of coincidences.

I may just be drunk bantering but it makes sense to me?

Edit: Expanding on the idea, Cult seems to be doing really well business/money-wise & it would be extremely beneficial to them to have their riders constantly available for Cult things (trips, events, etc.) & not have to worry about them being busy working for another sponsor.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/31/2018 11:06 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I get the feeling that Cult is pumping out some extra dough to their riders that choose to not have a parts sponsor.

I thought up that theory when Chase Hawk was booted from Odyssey & didn't pursue a new parts sponsor. And Sean Ricany leaving Primo/Stranger both immediately after getting a signature frame and parts from them.. Now DeHart leaves Animal on good terms, with seemingly no reason..

Edit: Expanding on the idea, Cult seems to be doing really well business/money-wise & it would be extremely beneficial to them to have their riders constantly available for Cult things (trips, events, etc.) & not have to worry about them being busy working for another sponsor.

Yeah it certainly seems like cult like their riders to only ride cult parts. And he's got a few signature parts on cult. But, animal seems to be getting less and less cool since the Bob thing too

|

1/1/2019 3:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2019 3:59 AM

Big Boy off Shadow

A while back, Panza started riding Merritt parts. Then soon after he switched back to all Cult.

|

1/1/2019 3:58 AM

jbales wrote:

Big Boy off Shadow

A while back, Panza started riding Merritt parts. Then soon after he switched back to all Cult.

He made a video on how Merritt were treating him like shit though so it could have been that

|

Hmmm

1/1/2019 8:38 AM

Does dehart still even ride ?

|

1/2/2019 4:16 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah it certainly seems like cult like their riders to only ride cult parts. And he's got a few signature parts on cult. But, animal seems to be getting less and less cool since the Bob thing too

This has been conflicting to someone new to bmx and trying to digest street riding history with respects to current sentiments on the history makers while also wanting restocks on Hamilton pedals (metal).

|

account here is less about my and more about bike

1/2/2019 4:24 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

steve what was the bob thing?

|

1/2/2019 5:28 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

BOB SCERBO LEAVES ANIMAL BIKES
|

1/2/2019 7:31 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

I believe it was over the new 4 piece bars. I think Ralph and Bob had an argument because Ralph wanted to call them scerbos, but Bob wasn't happy with it because they weren't his specs.

|

1/2/2019 7:56 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I believe it was over the new 4 piece bars. I think Ralph and Bob had an argument because Ralph wanted to call them scerbos, but Bob wasn't happy with it because they weren't his specs.

ah well heres the new merritt bars theyre teasing wonder if they will be the same specs as foursomes

|

1/2/2019 8:03 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

ah well heres the new merritt bars theyre teasing wonder if they will be the same specs as foursomes

They look a little like the t1 salt city bars, very 90's haha, almost like kneesavers

|

1/2/2019 9:07 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

The OG Scerbo bars were 7.8" rise and Ralph wanted to make them 8.25" .. less than 0.5" difference. While I can see where Bob was coming from, I think he overreacted in this case.

Gotta think there was something else going on for Bob Scerbo to openly disavow Animal like that.

|

1/2/2019 9:28 PM

Swaggy P wrote:

The OG Scerbo bars were 7.8" rise and Ralph wanted to make them 8.25" .. less than 0.5" difference. While I can see where Bob was coming from, I think he overreacted in this case.

Gotta think there was something else going on for Bob Scerbo to openly disavow Animal like that.

Damn, I thought it was that 2015 shit I posted... lol

So, Scerbo would've been cool with it if it was OG geo, or did Scerbo just not want Animal to use his name?

|

1/2/2019 9:42 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

They look a little like the t1 salt city bars, very 90's haha, almost like kneesavers

gotta love 90's 4 piece bars, just hope the specs are similar to that of the foursomes

|

1/3/2019 4:05 AM

Bryan91 wrote:

Damn, I thought it was that 2015 shit I posted... lol

So, Scerbo would've been cool with it if it was OG geo, or did Scerbo just not want Animal to use his name?

I think Bob ONLY wanted his name associated with the original size bars ... 7.8" rise, 25" wide, 11up & 5 back. Of course as we all know, small bars aren't very popular these days so Ralph wanted to make them bigger--or at least offer larger sizes. Bob said no and the two parted ways. Or so the story goes .....

|