Dem Hawkz

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2013 9:12 PM

I hear theses tires are grippy shit but i'm wondering how they stick to dirt? Also, i'll be riding pegs with these. Should i go tan or white wall? will white get scuffed to shit?

|

4/29/2013 9:17 PM

Look for the thread," H A W K" which will probaly be in page 2 or 3 by now. That has all you need to hear.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/29/2013 9:18 PM

there is a new tire thread every day.lol. I have them and they are pretty good for dirt for slick tires.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/29/2013 9:35 PM

I don't like them lol

|

DialedGuerraBmx

4/29/2013 9:43 PM

Slicks are made for street mainly in my opinion. I've tried them on dirt and they had about 85% tread left and they still sucked. The tire was awesome though. I'll always get the regular dual-ply one. Screw those weight-weenies getting the K-Lyte or whatever shit they make. It's thinner and horrible.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/29/2013 9:47 PM

17 hawk tire threads and counting. (I may have missed a few)

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/29/2013 9:55 PM

Photo

Noo not another hawk thread its like the 3rd this week
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/29/2013 11:24 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Slicks are made for street mainly in my opinion. I've tried them on dirt and they had about 85% tread left and they still sucked. The tire was awesome though. I'll always get the regular dual-ply one. Screw those weight-weenies getting the K-Lyte or whatever shit they make. It's thinner and horrible.

Comments like this are so annoying. Folding Tyres aren't thinner. They aren't weaker. Rotational Weight makes a lot of difference.

|

4/30/2013 1:32 AM

What's up with people jizzing all over the Hawks, a bunch of people don't like them some do that's how it is.
There is no need for 10 threads a day for it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/30/2013 5:11 PM

well besides the fact that i'm asking if hawks are good. What about the walled tires with pegs? Does that shit scuff to black anyways?

|

4/30/2013 5:57 PM

Dude, they are slick fucking tires. Why the fuck would you expect them to be good.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK