Related:
Create New Tag
MeRidesBikes MeRidesBikes
4/29/2013 9:12 PM

I hear theses tires are grippy shit but i'm wondering how they stick to dirt? Also, i'll be riding pegs with these. Should i go tan or white wall? will white get scuffed to shit?

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
4/29/2013 9:17 PM

Look for the thread," H A W K" which will probaly be in page 2 or 3 by now. That has all you need to hear.

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

Mikel8149 Mikel8149
4/29/2013 9:18 PM

there is a new tire thread every day.lol. I have them and they are pretty good for dirt for slick tires.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

What? What?
4/29/2013 9:35 PM

I don't like them lol

DialedGuerraBmx

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
4/29/2013 9:43 PM

Slicks are made for street mainly in my opinion. I've tried them on dirt and they had about 85% tread left and they still sucked. The tire was awesome though. I'll always get the regular dual-ply one. Screw those weight-weenies getting the K-Lyte or whatever shit they make. It's thinner and horrible.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
4/29/2013 9:47 PM

17 hawk tire threads and counting. (I may have missed a few)

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
4/29/2013 9:55 PM
Photo

Noo not another hawk thread its like the 3rd this week

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

BMX_Forever BMX_Forever
4/29/2013 11:24 PM
isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Slicks are made for street ...more

Comments like this are so annoying. Folding Tyres aren't thinner. They aren't weaker. Rotational Weight makes a lot of difference.

andyferly andyferly
4/30/2013 1:32 AM

What's up with people jizzing all over the Hawks, a bunch of people don't like them some do that's how it is.
There is no need for 10 threads a day for it.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

MeRidesBikes MeRidesBikes
4/30/2013 5:11 PM

well besides the fact that i'm asking if hawks are good. What about the walled tires with pegs? Does that shit scuff to black anyways?

future FBM future FBM
4/30/2013 5:57 PM

Dude, they are slick fucking tires. Why the fuck would you expect them to be good.

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP