Demolition Crank Question

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2015 5:15 PM

I have an old set of Demolition Medallion Cranks and I have just stripped out the crank bolt. Since the Medallion Cranks look almost identical to there new Revolt Cranks, would I be able to use that crank bolt? Or better yet can I just get a generic countersunk crank bolt? Thanks.

~Anthony

|

7/10/2015 7:38 PM

Do you mean Medial?

I think they're the same as the Revolts, but having never seen what the Revolt bolts look like I can't say for sure.

These would fit though

https://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/455133/Stolen_Flush_Spindle_Bolts.html

|

7/11/2015 6:58 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Do you mean Medial?

I think they're the same as the Revolts, but having never seen what the Revolt bolts look like I can't ...more

Okay, thanks for the help. I forgot that it was Medial, as I got them so long ago. I am going to call up a local bike shop near me to see if they have anything that will work. Again, thanks for the help.

~Anthony

|

7/11/2015 8:59 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Do you mean Medial?

I think they're the same as the Revolts, but having never seen what the Revolt bolts look like I can't ...more

Killerant20 wrote:

Okay, thanks for the help. I forgot that it was Medial, as I got them so long ago. I am going to call up a local bike shop ...more

You could also bring the good one to the local hardware store and find one to match it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura