Demolition DumbChuck Homies.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2015 4:57 PM

Boughta buy 4 of these thangs from McMatrix and I am just wondering if anyone has pulled the epicbmxedit way of putting the cult butter sleeve on that shiet and actually rode it, just because mcmatrix has some super worn out ones and I want to actually put some damn sleeves on these bitches if I get em, but it'll be my only $30 so I will have no burgers for 2 weeks sad

Anyways, tl;dr anyone actually tried using the cult butter sleeves on demolition dumbchucks and had it work half decent?

|

1/8/2015 5:09 PM

Try and boiling the sleeve and see if it will expand , make sure it's not too hot though , might fit on the peg just dont crack it. Soak the peg in WD40 and try slipping it on might work too.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/8/2015 5:17 PM

As long as both of the metal inserts have the same outer diameter it should work

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/8/2015 7:46 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

As long as both of the metal inserts have the same outer diameter it should work

And the sleeve cant be shorter than the core (can be slightly longer), but this.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/8/2015 7:48 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

And the sleeve cant be shorter than the core (can be slightly longer), but this.

I didn't even think of that but yeah

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim