Demolition Rotator

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2015 8:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2015 8:30 AM

Anyone know if the Daily Grind hubguard works on this one? I want to get a chromo rear guard and this one is a decent price (20 bucks).

I could throw 5 more at it and get the alloy demo guard made for it, but I like 5 bucks, and want to get something chromo.

I swapped my red Demo Zeros laced with Odyssey Spokes to Demo Rogue and Phantom hubs with non drive guards and a Primo PC DSG for a Rotator wheel, a Stolen rim laced to a Fly hub, a set of "Kink Lynx" bars (not sure if they actually are) and a set of Odyssey Twisteds in Purple to Orange with one kid, and a pair of Chrome Sun Big Ballers to another kid for another Zero. Also picked up an Alienation wheel that was pretty beat up, snagged the hub and laced it to the other Zero.

So the color swap is nearly complete. I still have the red grips and stem on the bike, but have a different stem and grips are pretty cheap.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/23/2015 9:24 AM

I got a demolition rotation laced to a odyssey 7ka and the hug guard im using is just a demolition one and the options was freecoaster when I bought it and iv have no troubles since I had it

|

11/23/2015 11:28 AM

Should fit just fine.

|

11/23/2015 12:10 PM

i got the daily gring ds guard and ive had it on 3 dif hubs with no problem, there super thin and almost unbreakable

|

11/23/2015 1:59 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Should fit just fine.

Awesome, thanks!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/23/2015 9:21 PM

Too bad the V1 was a piece or else I'd be riding it or got a V2

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/24/2015 6:05 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

User error. We know you botched the threads on a hubguard.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/24/2015 8:11 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

and we know you want to model your bike after your kids scooter shit

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/25/2015 12:59 AM

How so

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

11/25/2015 3:56 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Talking shit about his kids? That's fucking low, even for you

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/25/2015 5:58 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Actually it's a strider. There's a difference between that and a scooter.

STRIDER
Photo
(It's a bike without pedals so a kid can learn balance and skip training wheels, you SIT ON A SEAT and push along)

SCOOTER
[LINK TO IMAGE]
(A skateboard with two rollerblade wheels and a T for handlebars, you STAND on the platform and kick the ground)

I asked about a hubguard. What does the COLOR OF MY BIKE have to do with any of that?

Clearly you are butthurt because you know I am right, which is why you are trying to bring my kid into this. You have no response aside from trying to be a dick. Why don't you try growing up? Admit to your mistakes and LEARN FROM THEM.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/25/2015 1:59 PM

tomdon wrote:

Talking shit about his kids? That's fucking low, even for you

first thing i thought of was this.

[youtube]

[/youtube]
|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten