Demolition Rotator Freecoaster drive side hub guard?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2015 12:49 PM

Anybody know of a hub guard that will fit on the drive side of this hub?

|

5/31/2015 2:04 PM

Kink universal, the best one.

|

5/31/2015 2:06 PM

Photo

|

5/31/2015 2:49 PM

no those suck because they widen your dropouts
get the primo freemix ndsg or dsg because they have their own cone nuts and the guard fits over it so the dropoiuts dont stretch at all

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/31/2015 2:55 PM

I already have the wheel, I'm just looking for a hub guard.

|

5/31/2015 5:59 PM

Noah_McKee wrote:

I already have the wheel, I'm just looking for a hub guard.

The primo guards for the free mix fit all coasters, I run the primo free mix ndsg on my demolition rotator and it works perfectly

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/31/2015 6:11 PM

Completely misunderstood what you said earlier, sorry about that. I got it now though. Thanks!

|

5/31/2015 6:37 PM

I have two hub guards stretching out my back end i don't think its much of an issue

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/31/2015 7:31 PM

I as also wondering about this but couldn't be fucked to post about it

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/31/2015 8:12 PM

get the primo freemix DSG guard. really nice guard and the pop on is so nice compared to other guards that spin on etc because when i take my wheel off (happens like 3 times a day) it just pops off out of the way to take the chain out and back on... no tightening etc.

|

The Trendy One
"You're Like The Dollar Store David Grant..."
xxohioanxx - "finger azn girl, finger comes out smelling like sesame chicken"

5/31/2015 8:19 PM

bkd705 wrote:

get the primo freemix DSG guard. really nice guard and the pop on is so nice compared to other guards that spin on etc because ...more

That's what I was thinking about getting. I like the fact that it's plastic and inexpensive.

|

5/31/2015 9:07 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

no those suck because they widen your dropouts
get the primo freemix ndsg or dsg because they have their own cone nuts and the ...more

plastic ones are nice too you can cut em to fit

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "