Demolition elites or Concorde v3's?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 10:39 AM

Which is better for grinds or big gaps? Or other stuff u guys may think of

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!


"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross



"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

7/25/2013 10:50 AM

I can't remember which one is Rob Wise's signature but in the words of Dennis Enarson:
"Rob only does bangers"

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/25/2013 4:37 PM

I would assume Concordes are stronger since they aren't as tapered and have much larger dropouts and are a few ounces heavier.

But really buying any other fork besides Odyssey is stupid.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/25/2013 4:43 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I would assume Concordes are stronger since they aren't as tapered and have much larger dropouts and are a few ounces heavier.

But really buying any other fork besides Odyssey is stupid.

This. Odyssey forks survived Stampy when the other forks failed : D

|

7/25/2013 7:02 PM

Is that even a question? Those forks are wayy too light to be strong. And besides, my friend just got those Concordes today and they are more solid than you could imagine!! haha And plus, why not endorse Chris Doyle instead of Rob Wise. I just rather watch Doyle any day, they are both amazing as riders, but those forks are going to hold up way better and Chris Doyle does some hard street and trails which means those forks should be pretty tough considering that he probably lands flat time to time and does a lot of handrails. And Rob Wise is mostly a park rider from what i have seen, so they are probably not taking as much of a beating. Just speculation there. But i know the Concordes are better by riding my friends bike. I have also ridden a bike with Elites and they are soo light but they are thin and stuff, but they feel less solid. Kinda flexy. Just buy Odysseys or Sunday Octaves (they are the same)

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/25/2013 7:35 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Is that even a question? Those forks are wayy too light to be strong. And besides, my friend just got those Concordes today and they are more solid than you could imagine!! haha And plus, why not endorse Chris Doyle instead of Rob Wise. I just rather watch Doyle any day, they are both amazing as riders, but those forks are going to hold up way better and Chris Doyle does some hard street and trails which means those forks should be pretty tough considering that he probably lands flat time to time and does a lot of handrails. And Rob Wise is mostly a park rider from what i have seen, so they are probably not taking as much of a beating. Just speculation there. But i know the Concordes are better by riding my friends bike. I have also ridden a bike with Elites and they are soo light but they are thin and stuff, but they feel less solid. Kinda flexy. Just buy Odysseys or Sunday Octaves (they are the same)

Rob Wise mostly a park rider?? HHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both forks are good, Im sure one isnt better then the other...its really what offset you prefer and/or looks. The Elite are Robs sig fork....not certain but I think the elite has more tire clearance....Youll have to have other users confirm that.

Id go for the Elite!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/25/2013 7:41 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Is that even a question? Those forks are wayy too light to be strong. And besides, my friend just got those Concordes today and they are more solid than you could imagine!! haha And plus, why not endorse Chris Doyle instead of Rob Wise. I just rather watch Doyle any day, they are both amazing as riders, but those forks are going to hold up way better and Chris Doyle does some hard street and trails which means those forks should be pretty tough considering that he probably lands flat time to time and does a lot of handrails. And Rob Wise is mostly a park rider from what i have seen, so they are probably not taking as much of a beating. Just speculation there. But i know the Concordes are better by riding my friends bike. I have also ridden a bike with Elites and they are soo light but they are thin and stuff, but they feel less solid. Kinda flexy. Just buy Odysseys or Sunday Octaves (they are the same)

The Horror Contact wrote:

Rob Wise mostly a park rider?? HHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both forks are good, Im sure one isnt better then the other...its really what offset you prefer and/or looks. The Elite are Robs sig fork....not certain but I think the elite has more tire clearance....Youll have to have other users confirm that.

Id go for the Elite!

Well crap im thinking of someone else instead of Rob Wise. haha woops. My bad.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.