|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/31/2013 10:51 PM

Odyssey

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/31/2013 10:53 PM

Odyssey

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/31/2013 10:57 PM

Odyssey has waaay better warranties
Demo isn't much, but still pretty good.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 10:59 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Odyssey has waaay better warranties
Demo isn't much, but still pretty good.

i would say it just depends on what part,like sprokets demo all the way but pedals odyssey.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/31/2013 11:16 PM

Definitely Odyssey. But like people said, Demolition is awesome too except they don't have that much products.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/1/2013 12:05 AM

Odyssey hands down. Best forks, mds, Trailmix pedals, jcpc's, brakes, cables, levers and plenty of other stuff

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/1/2013 12:59 AM

Everything Odyssey makes is great. It is always a good choice. Everything i have ever had from Odyssey has been quality. But for a time their bars were junk, now they are good. Demolition is good if you like lighter stuff really. I have had the Demolition tires and they are light. That is about it. I know their cranks are good. The Concorde Forks are good. Their rims and a hub they make is good. But not everything.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/1/2013 5:50 AM

ODYSSEY!!

|

8/1/2013 9:04 AM

Odyssey

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/1/2013 11:03 AM

odyssey

|

8/1/2013 6:07 PM

Both make great stuff. I like Demo for the rims (Zeros are AWESOME) and Odyssey has some nice stuff too.

I have great experiences with both. No complaints either way from me!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/1/2013 6:11 PM

im gonna go with both.. i have a demo bullimia laced to a demo zero and its a strong ass wheel! but then i have the mds and its bomb proof and oddyssey has proven themselves time and time again with their forks and brakes and levers and all that stuff...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/2/2013 12:38 AM

Odyssey for sure! personally im not a fan of demolition at all. ive never been a fan of them tbh

|

Ride Hard, Bail Harder.

8/2/2013 6:55 AM

You cant go wrong with odyssey,gsport and some of the sunday stuff. Thats why my bike is build with all of their parts

|

8/2/2013 8:23 AM

I havent ran any demo parts, i run odyssey bars and a sprocket. I run gsport rims. The only part from odyssey ive had problems with is the burlington sprocket. Thing is a total piece of shit. The C-512 on the other hand is great. Demo isnt a bad company just odyssey is better.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/2/2013 10:28 AM

Almost every part on my bike is Odyssey. Their stuff is bombproof and they've proven themselves over and over. The only Demolition part I have is my BB, and it's held up great as well. Only complaint I have about it is the spacer between the bearings is way too short so it's basically pointless. Lol

|

8/2/2013 11:12 AM

I'd go demolition forsure.....only odyssey parts I ride that in stoked on are brakes and in sure demolitions brakes kick ass to......I had a bunch of odyssey hubs I hated them

|

8/2/2013 11:23 PM

Also springfield brakes are the greatest things ever

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.