Desperate need of shin guards!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2017 4:40 AM

Hey guys! I need shin guards really bad but have a pretty pathetic budget! Should of spent as much on the bike..... but anyhow! Been riding 2 weeks! Shins are a bit beaten! Can you recommend a good cheap pair of knee and shin pads? Thanks

|

8/14/2017 7:31 AM

go to a sports store. get soccer / football pads. They are usually cheaper than bike pads and work well.

|

8/14/2017 7:33 AM

Walmart soccer shin guards. I paid $15.50 CAD.

|

8/14/2017 7:53 AM

Thanks guys! I probably have about £50 quid? Would rather get a pair of bike and not buy twice if that's possible? Should of specified a budget!

|

8/14/2017 1:13 PM

JoshHM wrote:

Thanks guys! I probably have about 50 quid? Would rather get a pair of bike and not buy twice if that's possible? Should of ...more

They are essentially the same thing. OR try to stay on your pedals and save some cash. Have you checked local online shops or local sporting goods stores?

Soccer pads (football for you folks anywhere but USA) are essentially the same thing-a cleat to the shin hurts super bad just like a pedal.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/14/2017 1:57 PM

I would recommend fuse shin guards. They are great and are not that expensive.
Ive had them for around a month, and they have been holding up pretty good. They dont sweat as my previous pads, and fit perfect under my jeans.
And protection is on point especially when I love doing crankflips.

|

Wake up, ride, have fun, repeat.

8/14/2017 8:34 PM

JoshHM wrote:

Thanks guys! I probably have about 50 quid? Would rather get a pair of bike and not buy twice if that's possible? Should of ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

They are essentially the same thing. OR try to stay on your pedals and save some cash. Have you checked local online shops or ...more

i wish staying on my pegs was an option hahah! Finding trouble with tricks you cant possibly ha! Also i keep shin digging when just chilling due to being stupid ha

|