Detangler plate help??

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2013 3:46 PM

So yesterday, my S&M/Fit detangler plate bent in half when I ate it. Bent it most of the way back and dealt with it for the day. So I'm looking for detanglers and I can only find the shadow and the s&m/fit on dans. Empire, albes, amazon, vein, all got nothin. Is the shadow any better than the s&m? Or is there anywhere I can order a better one?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/17/2013 3:56 PM

I have been using this for years with no issues.

http://flatlandfuel.com/snafugyroplate.aspx

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

9/17/2013 4:54 PM

How about the 34r Orto?,

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/17/2013 5:02 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

How about the 34r Orto?,

alot of overseas guys are running them... they use bushings instead of bearings. id buy it.. 34 r is starting to make a nam efor them selves in the brake world!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/17/2013 5:05 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

alot of overseas guys are running them... they use bushings instead of bearings. id buy it.. 34 r is starting to make a nam ...more

I'm only getting an upper plate, m8. Still keeping my GTX detangler lol.

|

9/17/2013 5:17 PM

oh.. i was confused haha... in that case most are the same... if it doesnt fit the stem just flip it...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/17/2013 5:28 PM

Nah its universal. Im really inlove with the design. You tighten the little bolt on the front down onto the steerer tube to keep it from ratating. I just hope its not another bendy bendy piece of shit. Seems legit. Could only find 1 american site that still has them in stock. Hopefully i lucked out.. we'll see soon enough i guess. Photo

|

9/17/2013 11:36 PM

Sorry, but that first sentence made me laugh. It bent when you ate it? You should of left it on your bike and not eaten it then. wink

|

9/18/2013 3:28 AM

Man a gyro plate is a gyro plate there all the same nearly smile

|

9/18/2013 5:53 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Sorry, but that first sentence made me laugh. It bent when you ate it? You should of left it on your bike and not eaten it ...more

Lmfao
Okay wise guy
Hahaha

|