Detroit Area...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2013 8:22 AM

New to the forums, wuddup!?

After a 10+yr hiatus, i got back into bmx...

After checking out all my old stomping grounds an seeing that ALL my old dirt spots are leveled, i figured id post here an see if i could get some info on some dirt jumps/trails in the Metro Detroit/Ann Arbor area...?...appreciate any info from yall!!

|

9/23/2013 8:25 AM

Im familiar with the local skateparks already btw, Concrete Jungle, TRP, Garden City Park, Brush Park, Brandemer Park in Ann Arbor, etc...ive asked every kid ive ever seen on a bmx where the spots are an the only replies i get are "i dont ride dirt" or "there isnt any trails"

|

9/23/2013 8:33 AM

You stayed in detriot? Man you must be one tough mother fucker

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/23/2013 8:58 AM

Naw not IN Detroit bro lol just outside tho...

Dont believe the hype tho! Dont get me wrong, there is alot of crime an shit here but people (an the media) only report the negative shit an we got a bad rep but Detroit is actually an amazing city! Lots of shit to do, lots of places to go an see, dope music scene, etc....basically its bad, but not ALL BAD lmao

|

9/23/2013 9:18 AM

Windsor is all save but once you cross that boarder all hell breaks loose

|

9/23/2013 10:49 AM

Is there some good spots in Windsor bro? I can be to the tunnel from my house in 15mins...

|

9/23/2013 10:50 AM

Shit when i turned 19, i was over in Windsor every fuckin weekend at the clubs an shit lmaooo

|

7/27/2020 12:14 PM

I live and ride in Ann Arbor. I am revitalizing the dirt jumps on the North Side (the jumps you probably heard of years ago, but no one could help you find). I am available to ride many Saturday evenings, Sundays, Mondays, as well as Wednesday and Thursday evenings. I ride 20" and 24" dirt, track, and MTB trails. I'm almost always up for a mixed genre off-road ride--MTB trails (DTE, Olson, etc.), dirt jumps (Bandemer or the North Side), and/or a dirt track (Waterford, Lansing, Toledo, or Ridgefield). I welcome you to contact me to meet up and ride. Thank you.

|

7/27/2020 1:07 PM

garretpotter wrote:

I live and ride in Ann Arbor. I am revitalizing the dirt jumps on the North Side (the jumps you probably heard of years ago, but no one could help you find). I am available to ride many Saturday evenings, Sundays, Mondays, as well as Wednesday and Thursday evenings. I ride 20" and 24" dirt, track, and MTB trails. I'm almost always up for a mixed genre off-road ride--MTB trails (DTE, Olson, etc.), dirt jumps (Bandemer or the North Side), and/or a dirt track (Waterford, Lansing, Toledo, or Ridgefield). I welcome you to contact me to meet up and ride. Thank you.

Thread is 7 years old.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

7/27/2020 3:00 PM

garretpotter wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

Thread is 7 years old.

bump

now it's new again...

|