Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2010 8:34 PM

360 9 foot drop to flat or GTFO.

WE WANT AN EDIT!
WE WANT PICTURES!!!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

3/19/2010 10:35 AM

wooo!~~~~~~~

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

3/21/2010 8:34 PM

hey bitch nigga see this thread

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

3/21/2010 8:36 PM

Hes a pussy he cant do shit he just posted saying he doesnt want to make a edit to try to be cool on vital but idk wha he was trying to do saying he 3s 9 foot drops. I hope i see him at a park one day

|

m.o.e.

3/21/2010 8:54 PM

|

3/21/2010 10:24 PM

bump.
and I will bump this thread till he response, and I don't care what his excuse is he is filming at least 1 sizable 360 clip.

|

3/21/2010 10:39 PM

that kid seems like a bitch

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

3/22/2010 4:15 AM

Silly Devyn, lying is for niggers.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/22/2010 6:16 AM

If i ever see him at a park im gonna run full speed into him. Then stomp his face in, then fuck his dad up, then say hi to his mommy smile yeah devyn, say something you fucking faggot

|

m.o.e.

3/22/2010 6:49 AM

papiomitis wrote:

If i ever see him at a park im gonna run full speed into him. Then stomp his face in, then fuck his dad up, then say hi to his mommy smile yeah devyn, say something you fucking faggot

You're gonna fuck his dad?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/22/2010 7:12 AM

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

learn to read faggot

|

m.o.e.

3/22/2010 7:14 AM

papiomitis wrote:

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

3/22/2010 7:18 AM

papiomitis wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Apparently in an upward motion...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura