Dew Tour : How it could be better

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2013 10:57 PM

So we all ( or most of us) know how Dew Tour works, so while I was in the shower ( I think a lot in the shower) I thought about how Dew Tour could be better and reached an awesome idea or atleast I think is awesome. At the stops Dew Tour could have an Amature and Intermedite Contest , then the day after these are over the Pros could have there contest. Then heres where it could get better. The top 3 in both Amature and Intermedite at all the stops could have a contest (at stop 4 so the top 3 for the each of the first stops would come to the fourth stop) after the Pro contest and then they could ride it out and then the top 3 for stop four would win something and then possible get sponsered . Basically it just gets people know and out there. Idea over.

|

Ride Hard or Don't Ride.

7/16/2013 11:39 PM

Idk i mean i doubt itd be televised. I think itd be a cool idea tho! nice!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/16/2013 11:48 PM

Ya it wouldn't have to be televised but all the pros at the stop could talk to there sponsor and be like dude check this kid out he's crazy just something like that to get people noticed and plus it gives the kids a new park to ride for a few days for free ( partially if they made you pay to compete) and what's not to love about new stuff to ride haha

|

Ride Hard or Don't Ride.

7/17/2013 12:24 AM

Ahh i see the logic in this. Would be great. I almost got to see Dew Tour once haha i was sorely upset when i found out i couldnt go to Myrtle Beach the week we planned originally and had to the next week after. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/17/2013 1:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 1:21 AM

a live gg allin tribute band would make it much better........bmx got so trendy and ran like a farm at points itd be good for the bmx world to take a good fuckin punch to the face........I watched the skateboard bowl legends contest and duane peters was killing it at 52 years old.......most fuckers on here wouldn't even know who duane peters is

|

7/17/2013 10:49 AM

And on top of it would show kids what other kids are doing and what they could work on or just learn

|

Ride Hard or Don't Ride.

7/17/2013 10:55 AM

Dew Tour is gay.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/17/2013 11:31 AM

all those comps are staged bullshit

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/17/2013 11:43 AM

FREE BEER!!!!

|

7/18/2013 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 7:09 PM

they pay too much attention to tricks not style. you cant put chase hawk against a rider doing flairs and shit. theres two totally different styles. bmx isnt a team sport you cant just put someone up against another person and not expect the same results almost every time. like riders that go out and only ride for comps and dont know what the true meaning of bmx is. they dont know how to have fun with it. obviously the riders that learn tricks and dont have fun are going to win because their intention is to win a comp, other riders just try to have fun

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/18/2013 7:18 PM

G-LandRider wrote:

they pay too much attention to tricks not style. you cant put chase hawk against a rider doing flairs and shit. theres two ...more

not everybody has fun the same way... i have more fun learning new tricks then i do just hanging out.... if i dont progress i get bored... and its that way for most of the big name pros..... if you ever watch a park edit or dew tour then you will see most are smiling and having fun... learning new tricks just add to the adrenaline rush.... some people dont want to stop at just being able to go high... they want to go high and flip it... or do some other trick... u look at it so narrowly.. the same way all the guys over at tcu have been brainwashed to look at it... because tcu is so fucking street...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/18/2013 7:19 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

FREE BEER!!!!

this with your picture just goes perfectly haha

|

Deviant BMX store

7/18/2013 7:24 PM

I would say it could be better if they gave free dvd's to everyone that wanted one which had the whole tour on it smile
And free bottles of scotch

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/18/2013 7:32 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

not everybody has fun the same way... i have more fun learning new tricks then i do just hanging out.... if i dont progress i ...more

i know some people have fun by learning tricks but the riders who have more style are overlooked in comps. they arent overlooked otherwise though. im more of a street rider too so style might mean a little more to me. but i just dont enjoy watching someone double tailwhip a quarter compared to watching trey jones no hander into a firecracker because no one else does that.

|

7/18/2013 7:36 PM

G-LandRider wrote:

they pay too much attention to tricks not style. you cant put chase hawk against a rider doing flairs and shit. theres two ...more

Your first sentence seems very wrong. Go read Chris Doyle's interview in The Albion called like "The Weatherman". Pretty sure he talks about how he won a competition where in HIS run, his flashiest trick was a 360 table (trails classic, I would say) and he was against kids doing like flair whips and shit. I saw some recent contest (can't remember which, there's been a lot lately which is good) and Gary Young won. His line was mainly riding around and doing some big transfers and a few tables, 360's, turndowns, maybe a toboggan. He didn't win with flair-whips. And yes, many contests are won by Kevin Peraza and Harry Main, but also won by Chris and Gary. You get me?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/18/2013 7:44 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Your first sentence seems very wrong. Go read Chris Doyle's interview in The Albion called like "The Weatherman". Pretty sure ...more

gary won one of the x games... and like dennis enarson got second at the first x games but kyle baldock won and pat casey was in third.. i feel like style is jusged decently but if all you do is go and be stylish then ur gonna lose alot of points if u lose your flow or get lost or go slow... but if your doing flips and shit then u can have hangups and not be as smooth because you also have the huge tricks to impress the judges.. but if you hang up and ur whole thing is being smooth and flowy then ur gonna lose points.. and quite a bit...

btw i am not saying any of this to start a fight or be condescending im just stating an opinion...

|

Deviant BMX store

7/18/2013 7:47 PM

except for the tcu thing.. i hate all the freaking kids that ride adams dick... if he says he like gucci mane then 200 other people are like oh yeah i love gucci too! or if he says that a song sucks then everyone says it sucks... which is funny cuz i feel like me and adam22 are alot of like in some ways...

|

Deviant BMX store

7/18/2013 7:54 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Your first sentence seems very wrong. Go read Chris Doyle's interview in The Albion called like "The Weatherman". Pretty sure ...more

yeah just they get overlooked a lot. but i know what your saying

|

7/18/2013 8:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 8:34 PM

eskimojay wrote:

a live gg allin tribute band would make it much better........bmx got so trendy and ran like a farm at points itd be good for ...more

he part of the original dogtown boys? O_o

|

7/18/2013 11:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 11:42 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

all those comps are staged bullshit

The Illuminati control the bmx scene from the shadows. They must own TSC as well. Lol. Their plan is to take over one chain at a time.

|

7/18/2013 11:43 PM

Better judges, no way in shit did Nyquist beat Beazanson.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/19/2013 5:36 AM

More flatland

|

It’s all bmx

7/19/2013 7:34 AM

Me? wrote:

This!

|

7/19/2013 4:40 PM

Me? wrote:

sunny.noble wrote:

This!

This #2

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/19/2013 6:34 PM

Me? wrote:

sunny.noble wrote:

This!

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

This #2

i agree with better judges.

|