Dew tour

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2014 11:13 PM

Anyone catch park qualifiers today? The course looks huge ... Crazy how many guys are double back flipping and it wasn't even finals yet

|

6/27/2014 11:50 PM

It'd be pretty funny if during finals, the winning run was just a super flowy run with no flips or anything nuts like that.

Then Chase Hawk runs up on stage like..

Photo

Lolwut.

Kidding aside, I did not catch that. If double flips are already being pulled out then I'm betting finals will be pretty nuts.

|

6/28/2014 12:03 AM

This is where I don't care if it's that park rat style. This is where you see and realize the work and insane skill these guys are putting into their riding. They're pushing the limits of bmx. Props, AND ERMAGERD DENNIS ENARSON IS IN THE FINALS.

|

6/28/2014 12:48 AM

the riding's getting better each year but I've gotta say the parks are getting worse and worse, since they changed it to once a year they have been making these huge bland open parks that limit what you can do and make it really hard to keep your speed. Those flatbank landings kill speed like nothing else and the ramps are just too big to allow for people to really boost them and keep speed alongside the total lack of ramps and lines available they really haven't done a good job this year (or since about 2011)

|

6/28/2014 6:54 AM

From the videos I've seen people are REALLY throwing down! Joe, have You watched any of the videos!? I know the course might look a little odd, but it really doesn't seem to be having any effect on pretty much ANY of the Riders!!! They all seem to have their own lines & are sticking to them & honestly, it doesn't seem to matter all that much!!! So many Riders are seriously pushing limits! There's some CRAZY shit being thrown down! I'm not usually one for the Park stuff, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing what's gunna go down! Drew Bezanson is just ridiculous!!!

|

6/28/2014 8:19 AM

Little early for the circus aint it?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/28/2014 9:11 AM

Topsey wrote:

From the videos I've seen people are REALLY throwing down! Joe, have You watched any of the videos!? I know the course might look a little odd, but it really doesn't seem to be having any effect on pretty much ANY of the Riders!!! They all seem to have their own lines & are sticking to them & honestly, it doesn't seem to matter all that much!!! So many Riders are seriously pushing limits! There's some CRAZY shit being thrown down! I'm not usually one for the Park stuff, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing what's gunna go down! Drew Bezanson is just ridiculous!!!

yep watched all of them, pretty much all the big stuff is going down on two obstacles and i've seen maybe one unique line that instantly went straight into the same standard section of the course, as always the riding's good but its so much better to watch when they don't have to pedal halfway across the course for the next jump, the ramps are just too big.
I mean watch these and tell me they don't allow for better more unique runs

|

6/28/2014 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2014 11:53 AM

Watching it now and Ryan Nyquist is good but boring.... he fucking barspins everything and he gets top place for that? Like his transfer was sick , but definately not the best. Not fun to watch . People give Chad Kerley hate but literally Ryans run was 360 bar-bar suicide bar barspin double bar 540 double bar bar suicide bar

EDIT Andy just won , well deserved , double flip no handers and double flipping a spine is alot more worth then barspins

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/28/2014 11:52 AM

Nyquist was probably throwing the bars before you were born

|

6/28/2014 12:02 PM

eskimojay wrote:

It's too much , a triple whip step up to switch flair gets less then barspins

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/28/2014 12:11 PM

Just stumbled upon this madness

|

6/28/2014 1:50 PM

Just watched street. Didn't think syltevie really won. To me it was Lacey or Enarson. Enarson was burly with everything, lacey was skill. If I was the judge it would be
1.Lacey
2.Enarson
3. Stevie or Katchinski

|

6/28/2014 3:05 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It's called style and respect. Nyquist is an OG, he deserves respect

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/28/2014 4:26 PM

eskimojay wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Totally

|

6/28/2014 9:17 PM

tomdon wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Totally

I never said I didn't , I have a unopened Flix Trick on my wall , I just think it was over judged due to his experience / age

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/29/2014 12:27 AM

eskimojay wrote:

tomdon wrote:

sorry he has always been known as a guy with a total lack of style and just because he's been around for ages doesn't mean his runs where he only does barspins no handers and spins should score well. Repeating tricks for anyone else would reduce their score and the same should apply to him

|

6/29/2014 12:35 AM

eskimojay wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Respect should have f all to do with a contest run...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/29/2014 10:38 AM

Will someone take down jamie bestwick today? I'm sure hoping mccan or Vince Byron can pull it off

|

6/29/2014 1:32 PM

Is it just me, or was that 360 over ice less impressive than you would think?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/29/2014 1:45 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Is it just me, or was that 360 over ice less impressive than you would think?

just sort of clipped it, when he actually slides one it will be awesome

|

6/29/2014 3:46 PM

I miss the Vans Triple Crown courses... those were REALLY awesome setups.

I also thought Gravity Games did a solid job of park/street courses back in the day with a HUGE setup and tons of options for nearly any style rider.

Ahhh the good ole days....

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/29/2014 4:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I miss the Vans Triple Crown courses... those were REALLY awesome setups.

I also thought Gravity Games did a solid job of park/street courses back in the day with a HUGE setup and tons of options for nearly any style rider.

Ahhh the good ole days....

Vans Triple Crowns were the best events. Far less corporate and way more fun than Dew Tours. I'd love to see them come back.

|

6/29/2014 4:24 PM

Watching it now and Ryan Nyquist is good but boring.... he fucking barspins everything and he gets top place for that? Like his transfer was sick , but definately not the best. Not fun to watch . People give Chad Kerley hate but literally Ryans run was 360 bar-bar suicide bar barspin double bar 540 double bar bar suicide bar

EDIT Andy just won , well deserved , double flip no handers and double flipping a spine is alot more worth then barspins

Yea, he does a lot of barspins, but 99% of the riders now can't do a proper double bar. It is all bar-catch-bar crap. He RARELY does a straight 360 in a contest anymore, and he LOADS his runs with combos that no one else does.

You guys all complain that someone doesn't "deserve the spot they placed for" at every friggin contest. Drives me nuts.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura