Dewtour Streetstyle

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2015 6:32 PM

So with this being probably the best street cintesr out there, I thought a discussion for it would be appropriate.

Ricany, Enarson, Reynolds. Those are the names I'm paying attention to. Enarson is fresh off of a silver in the x games park, and he destroyed street style last year in multiple cities (I know he made podium in each one he competed in and won at least one). But the course apparently is not as burly and is pussy-fied according to ride, so I expect him to struggle with small setups.

Reynolds is reynolds, he's one of the names you think of when you hear "best street riders" and ya know is Reynolds. But still would do better with the more burly course like last year.

Ricany. I expect Ricany to make podium. He's tech, and the less burly setup suits him better. He's super tech, but maybe the judges will reward for creative tricks. Because spins, bars, manuals, and grinds alone don't necessarily win it.

I'm looking forward to dew tour this year. Really stoked on streetstyle. I personally hope Enarson wins but unless he can find the biggest gap to three whip or 180 whip, I bet it'll be a battle of the tech riders.

|

6/20/2015 1:31 AM

I don't follow contest that much but is one is cool.
So bad if the course miss of big things...
Whatever, Dennis is the guy !

|

6/20/2015 6:34 AM

I hope spins bars and whoppers don't win it. EVERY KID WHO RIDES STREET DOES THEM. They are nothing special anymore.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/20/2015 8:15 AM

Fernangal will probably do well

|

6/20/2015 10:20 AM

Sean Ricany is someone I'm rooting for even though I'm blocked . He's fucked on a bike . I want to see that pegs-over bar-switch pegs predator type deal on a rail . I also want to see Chad get a spot , his new copper frame looks really good . I already bet my mom 5$ Garrett will win lmao

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/20/2015 4:43 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Sean Ricany is someone I'm rooting for even though I'm blocked . He's fucked on a bike . I want to see that pegs-over ...more

Dennis Beat Garret twice last year. Never count enarson out in a contest.

|

6/20/2015 6:19 PM

Looks like Brayden's mom just won 5$ Garrett didn't even make podium

|

6/20/2015 6:30 PM

eskimojay wrote:

What were the results?

|

6/20/2015 7:15 PM

eskimojay wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

What were the results?

Chad 1st, Dennis 2nd, Ricany 3rd, Garret 4th....

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/20/2015 7:18 PM

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/20/2015 7:53 PM

eskimojay wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

What were the results?

The Horror Contact wrote:

Chad 1st, Dennis 2nd, Ricany 3rd, Garret 4th....

Well, at least someone from thr Markit crew won.

|

6/20/2015 8:20 PM

Yah haha . She said she didn't want to join in case she lost so I don't lose any money . . I was close though .

Hyped Chad got first , I said that to my mom too that it would be cool if he won considering I have his bike haha . Sean Ricany was no surprise , really want to see what his run was like to beat Garrett , pretty funny . I haven't seen the videos yet so I can't say much .

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/20/2015 8:25 PM

Yah haha . She said she didn't want to join in case she lost so I don't lose any money . . I was close though .

Hyped Chad ...more

You'll question the results, I don't feel they were best in decision.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/20/2015 8:47 PM

Not real street, doesn't matter.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/20/2015 9:24 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Not real street, doesn't matter.

Three whoops for pessimistic special snowflake syndrome.

|

6/22/2015 8:25 AM

Hyped Chad ...more

I feel like your mom's reaction was probably like

Photo

for the entire conversation.

My mom did the same thing when I was growing up. I would be stoked about something and talk to her about it, and she faked interest to not seem mean haha.

I always knew.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/22/2015 12:33 PM

My mom kinda knows about BMX but doesn't really give 2 shits haha , she just knows the mainstream pros that I talk about or show

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/22/2015 1:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2015 1:28 PM

I just realized that Bruno Hoffman is so street he can even make his helmet fly off when he did that huge 540 haha

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/22/2015 1:44 PM

I just realized that Bruno Hoffman is so street he can even make his helmet fly off when he did that huge 540 haha

Street cred when you gotta rock a helmet. Also not strapping it or wearing the strap super loose.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/5/2015 12:55 AM

I just watch it

|