Dickbutt friends

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2013 1:36 AM

Lol so me and two of my other friends were at the skatepark, and for some odd reason they think it's wrong that I drop in at almost parallel to the coping. Like wtf that's the easiest non-sketchy way to do it, and they're dropping in head on, scraping there sprockets on the coping like ding dongs and they think they're the ones doing it right. Like the fuck! It really grinds my gears.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

8/17/2013 1:43 AM

You sir are dropping in properly and they are fucking retards. Tell them to drop in on a vert wall if their technique is sooooo great

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/17/2013 1:55 AM

tomdon wrote:

You sir are dropping in properly and they are fucking retards. Tell them to drop in on a vert wall if their technique is sooooo great

That's what I'm saying. Shits got me heated haha

|

8/17/2013 7:08 AM

Photo
your friends might brake something then you will have to listen to them go on about that show them a park edit ive seen tons with dudes drooping parallel to the coping
|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/17/2013 10:34 AM

Yeah, you're doing it right, tell em to do it right and quit being bitches

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

8/17/2013 10:53 AM

If it's that annoying, stop riding with them.

|

It’s all bmx

8/17/2013 12:36 PM

I go straight at it, but I pick my front end up and kinda hop into it. I never scrape anything. Before I did that though I went in at an angle to prevent scraping shit, but everyone has their own style, tell them to fuck off and do what you want.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/17/2013 1:03 PM

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/17/2013 2:19 PM

The way you do it is correct

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/17/2013 2:46 PM

My friend thinks Premium is better than WeThePeople....

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/17/2013 3:38 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Isn't it annoying!? My friend thinks that fit is the best bike co. just because he owns one. He thinks any company he hasn't heard of is shit like volume, profile, wtp, etc. like do your research. I own a verde and don't brag about how "great" it is. It's an average bike. And he hates on verde just because of the few minor random problems that have occurred with my bike, it happens with every bike... He brags about how his bike hasn't had any problems, but he doesn't ride hard enough for anything to happen to it because he's not that good at all.

|

8/17/2013 4:56 PM

This is the type of shit that gets me riding alone more than half of the time..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/17/2013 6:13 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

LDewey wrote:

Isn't it annoying!? My friend thinks that fit is the best bike co. just because he owns one. He thinks any company he hasn't heard of is shit like volume, profile, wtp, etc. like do your research. I own a verde and don't brag about how "great" it is. It's an average bike. And he hates on verde just because of the few minor random problems that have occurred with my bike, it happens with every bike... He brags about how his bike hasn't had any problems, but he doesn't ride hard enough for anything to happen to it because he's not that good at all.

The worst thing is, he thinks Chad Kerley is the best rider

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/17/2013 8:44 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

LDewey wrote:

i had a friend like this he though his used marrico detroit with a freecoaster he bought off his friend was the most pro bike around he went on for the longest time telling me and others that his freecoaster alone cost 400 to 500 dollars and that the bike was worth around 1500 and that it was ten times better then my old subrosa its parts weren't the best though only thing good on it was the freecoaster seat and front wheel all to gather i think it was well around 600 maybe 700 i felt so relived when he started hanging out with some new dudes he was an ok guy sometimes but most of the time he was just an arrogant cocky dickhead

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/17/2013 8:48 PM

Me? wrote:

I go straight at it, but I pick my front end up and kinda hop into it. I never scrape anything. Before I did that though I went in at an angle to prevent scraping shit, but everyone has their own style, tell them to fuck off and do what you want.

ive been thinking about trying this again last time i did it i went in all weird and turned my wheel ended up getting a minor concussion i now stutter some times its weird like ill talk all normal then my words just get all mixed and gibberishy and stuttery like i'm nervous but in truth its just me trying to say a sentence

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith