Did BarEnds saved me?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2009 9:03 AM

Okay today i was trying to learn how to Footjam tailwhip .
So i started off with footjam endo .
I ride at a very slow speed... and i put my left foot where im supposed to put .
The next moment im falling over the bars and i felt something poked me hard on the ribs and i cant breathe for around 5seconds .
Theres a small red patch left on my stomache afterwards.
okay can someone please tell me what i did wrong zzz.

|

I hate the guy who posted above me.

9/5/2009 9:06 AM

You leaned to far forward and yeah your bar ends saved you a lot of pain

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/5/2009 9:08 AM

i jz put my left foot there and i fell over the bar .
and i guess i have the fear of doing footjam stuffs again

|

9/5/2009 9:10 AM

i tryed one dont have bar ends rode like 25mph down a road done it bike flipped and wheel hit my head i was like ahhhhh lol

|

Biggest troll.

9/5/2009 9:12 AM

glub wrote:

i tryed one dont have bar ends rode like 25mph down a road done it bike flipped and wheel hit my head i was like ahhhhh lol

Helmet rules the world

|

9/5/2009 9:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2009 9:22 AM

you jammed your foot in to hard

|

9/5/2009 9:38 AM

gonzo311 wrote:

you jammed your foot in to hard

don't get what you mean

|

9/5/2009 10:11 AM

Yeah, bet my buddy wished he had bar ends back in the day. I used to have jumps in my backyard and he front wheel cased a jump and got bars in the stomach and completely ripped his stomach open from side to side. We(me and my mom, I was like 13 at the time) took him to the hospital and he got like 100 stitches. The doctors said "he's lucky he was a little over weight, cuz if he was skinny it probably would have killed him". So yes, bar ends saved you from getting it in the chest. And yeah, it could have been alot worse.

|

9/5/2009 11:17 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Yeah, bet my buddy wished he had bar ends back in the day. I used to have jumps in my backyard and he front wheel cased a jump and got bars in the stomach and completely ripped his stomach open from side to side. We(me and my mom, I was like 13 at the time) took him to the hospital and he got like 100 stitches. The doctors said "he's lucky he was a little over weight, cuz if he was skinny it probably would have killed him". So yes, bar ends saved you from getting it in the chest. And yeah, it could have been alot worse.

thats bad...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/5/2009 11:43 AM

my friend hit a jump and his thigh went right into the barend and he couldnt walk for like a day so if he didnt have barends bad things could of happened

|

i am Back Again 4Th Time

i Got Reffs

9/5/2009 11:50 AM

-Havok- wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

thats bad...

Yeah. He recovered fully tho. Has a huge gross scar on his stomach too. Haha. The fucked up thing was that it was kind of funny when he went into shock because he was laughing and talking shit and playing with the fat in his stomach and like pulled a piece out. It was gross as fuck, but funny as hell. My mom almost threw up, but we're guys, so of course it was cool and funny to us. Hahaha

|

9/5/2009 11:52 AM

-Havok- wrote:

That's terrible

|

9/5/2009 11:54 AM

I got a big ring on my stomach from when i was little i fell and the bars went in me

|

Fly Bikes

9/5/2009 12:13 PM

i got my pinky finger stuck in my bar one time trying barspins and i broke it lol, it went from I to L lol and i was like aww my stupid fucking pinky just broke sob god dammit ...#%#$%#$%#$...#@$@#$@#...im going home guys,went to the hospital and they told me to put a popsicle stick under it with medical tape for 2 months,i said screw that went home iced it and rode the next day, know i can bend it sidways with minor pain,and i can use it normally.

|