Did I break it?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2013 8:12 PM

Hey I was at the skate park today and I tried to air to nose manual a small triangle gap and I got way to much air and landed flat on my right sholder I felt like a crunch kinda so then I went and laid down and went home it is swollen a little now but if I push the bone it doenst hurt but if I lift up my arm it hurts like hell is it the muscle or is my collar bone fudged up and when can k rid again suchs this happens at the beginning of spring break dammit

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

3/24/2013 8:16 PM

Sounds like you broke your collar bone.

|

3/24/2013 8:25 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Sounds like you broke your collar bone.

This. Or you dislocated it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/24/2013 8:36 PM

Have you tried a doctor?

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

3/24/2013 8:43 PM

My first reaction when I hurt myself is to go on the internet, too. You aren't alone. Doctors are for pussies n shit.

|

3/24/2013 8:49 PM

Fractured lol I just wanted a diffrent answer but honestly go to urgent care real quick if its open and just have them take a look.
Worst that can happen is they send you elsewhere. The damage has already been done.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/24/2013 9:30 PM

Kk thanks and how can it be dislocated it is popping ane stuff when I move it

|

BmxSavage

3/24/2013 9:40 PM

What I'm wondering is how the hell did you not know whether you broke it or not? Fractured collar bones are serious shiz nitz and you just came home and got on the forums.... Although you are having trouble lifting your arm up which would probably mean you have a minor fracture if your bone would've broken in half you wouldn't have been able to even more your arm.

This is just my assumption go get it checked out

|

3/24/2013 9:45 PM

its broken. I landed on my shoulder too. here is my theread > Broken Bones It has pics too.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/25/2013 5:26 AM

Probably just a separated shoulder.

It will swell a bit and the pain will go away after a few weeks.
But get it checked just to be sure.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/25/2013 8:05 AM

doctors are for pussies just walk it off!
just kidding go to a doctor if its bothering you to much

|

3/25/2013 12:35 PM

collar bone yeah

|

3/25/2013 12:59 PM

Man don't risk it, I'm sure people on here can be helpful but they aren't doctors
(maybe there are some doctors on vital who know )
Just go to a doctor and see exactly what's up.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/25/2013 4:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2013 4:26 PM

just chop it off......get a frying pan real hot and burn the wound shut.....should do the trick

|

3/25/2013 4:50 PM

one try kid wrote:

Probably just a separated shoulder.

It will swell a bit and the pain will go away after a few weeks.
But get it checked just ...more

I'd say separated as well. If it was dislocated or broken bones, you wouldn't be sitting at a computer typing right now, you'd be looking for some perc's or something for pain. I separated my shoulder late last fall racing moto, crashed and my shoulder just felt weird, thought my Leatt broke actually. My collarbone was sticking up so everyone figured (including myself) that is was dislocated for sure. Xrays said it wasn't and it healed up in about.... well it still kinda hurts some days to be honest, but I was able to ride moto again 2 weeks later (the whoops hurt like fuck but I finished both motos) BMX was about 4 weeks or so before I could ride again.
Go get xrays or see a doctor though man, if it's anything beyond a stage4 separation you may need surgery

|

3/25/2013 5:46 PM

That's what happen to my friend. He fell on his shoulder couldn't lift his arm and broke his collarbone.

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

3/26/2013 4:55 PM

Kk thanks yoi guys going to doctor

|

BmxSavage

3/26/2013 4:57 PM

sounds to me like you've got anus cancer

|

vital's redneck

3/26/2013 6:39 PM

I hit my ribs on my bars a few days ago and heard a crack, Too poor to find out if i broke anything.

|

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

3/28/2013 12:46 PM

OK yeah i broke my collarbone fuuuuuuuuuuuu

|

BmxSavage

3/28/2013 12:49 PM

Dr. mod was right.
Here's my bill.........tongue

|

3/28/2013 4:28 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Dr. mod was right.
Here's my bill.........tongue

Can you explain my erectile dysfunction, Dr. mod?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/28/2013 5:19 PM

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

OK yeah i broke my collarbone fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Your not alone... Witch side?

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

3/28/2013 5:19 PM

Which*

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511