|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

10/3/2015 9:41 PM

Trails VS Street 2015.

lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/3/2015 10:27 PM

Better charge up.

|

10/3/2015 10:33 PM

I've made posts about Adam 22 , but shop wise OSS helps out a bunch of people and the street ride jams are amazing . Plus , I'd like to go check it out one day eventually even if I don't agree with Adam . It'd be cool going in and seeing everyone you watch online

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/3/2015 10:37 PM

I'm suprised they can hang that sign up in public.

|

10/3/2015 10:47 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I'm suprised they can hang that sign up in public.

You would be surprised at the signs hanging up lol a sex shop the next town over had on there sign "trick or treat bind her feet give her something hard to eat" and it's viewable from an elementary school lol.

|

10/4/2015 10:36 AM

i wish Australia had bmx jams and bmx shops that represent like OSS and others, u guys dont know how lucky u are...

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...

10/4/2015 10:48 AM

SteezOnLock wrote:

i wish Australia had bmx jams and bmx shops that represent like OSS and others, u guys dont know how lucky u are...

Not the whole US has this stuff either. I'm stuck in the middle of the country where there is nothing. Never any BMX jams or anything.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

10/4/2015 11:41 AM

As long as it doesn't have a rebel flag,or whatever is offensive this week. tongue

|

10/4/2015 11:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2015 11:44 AM

if u said ''bmx jam'' to someone here, they would say ''what the fuck does that mean? Do you mean footjam?'' lol

|

10/4/2015 11:45 AM

SteezOnLock wrote:

I bet the Street Series visits Australia one day

|

Bruh

10/4/2015 11:51 AM

SteezOnLock wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

i hope so, i wana be involved in something like that before i get too old to ride

|

10/4/2015 3:42 PM

I thought it was the sag on the pants.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/4/2015 6:43 PM

bloghogs wrote:

As long as it doesn't have a rebel flag,or whatever is offensive this week. tongue

I find this offensive please remove your comment from the internet because I, a single person, find it offensive and even though others like or don't mind it, it needs to be removed so no one else enjoys something that offends me! -Everyone in 2015.

Meh, as much as I find Adam/OSS kinda dumb and they remind me of middle schoolers who just discovered weed, I'd still probably stop by the shop just to say I did and to check it out. And pet the kitty Tony haha.

|

10/5/2015 6:38 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I find this offensive please remove your comment from the internet because I, a single person, find it offensive and even ...more

I just like giving brayden shit, no harm haha.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

10/5/2015 7:20 AM

SteezOnLock wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

SteezOnLock wrote:

i hope so, i wana be involved in something like that before i get too old to ride

Start something like that? Reach out to shops and distributors to see if they would send some product for prizes/giveaways and then hold a contest/jam.

I've done it, it takes some work, but ultimately we did it completely free on our end. We held it at a local indoor park, but if you have an outdoor park do it there. Or make a bunch of grind boxes and rails and hold it in a random parking lot that is empty (get written permission from the owners if you can).

Plan a few activites (footdown, highest hop, biggest air, rattiest bike, nicest bike, biggest kickout etc) and have little things for prizes for that, then have a bigger thing for the best rider of the day/person who hucks it the hardest.

Then grill a bunch of food and have fun. You can even sell the food and donate to a good cause.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura