Dirt Jump Sesh (Video)

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2010 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:17 AM

nothing special, my friend filmed this on his ipod nano and edited it.

peep this, lemme know. - yes the editing isnt good aha so yeah.

Dirt Jump Sesh from Brandon Wallach on Vimeo.

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

5/2/2010 7:15 PM

sick but he forgot 2 cut the song lol

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

5/2/2010 7:16 PM

that jump sucks ass.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/2/2010 7:18 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

that jump sucks ass.

and so do you. but hey im not complaining. our trails are next to it, ill post a video if you really would like to see them.

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

5/2/2010 7:19 PM

im strongly considering getting a nano cuz its so easy to cary around and film and listen to music and the qualitys ok

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

5/2/2010 7:20 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

im strongly considering getting a nano cuz its so easy to cary around and film and listen to music and the qualitys ok

yeahhh

|

5/2/2010 7:22 PM

you are good

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

5/2/2010 7:22 PM

my nano has better quality than this.

|

5/2/2010 7:23 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

that jump sucks ass.

HHBMX wrote:

and so do you. but hey im not complaining. our trails are next to it, ill post a video if you really would like to see them.

i would like to see them actually. and hey i don't do tricks on a two foot high table i do them on a 12 foot double.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/2/2010 7:25 PM

sunday color. wrote:

you are good

thanks dude

|

5/2/2010 7:26 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

that jump sucks ass.

HHBMX wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

i would like to see them actually. and hey i don't do tricks on a two foot high table i do them on a 12 foot double.

this is 2 weeks old, weve added a 5th jump and build all the jumps up.

now lets see your video, e-thugg

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

|

5/2/2010 7:28 PM

Nice dude!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/2/2010 7:29 PM

the first 10 seconds i was like poseres lol thne isaw they were good. lol nice love the wip

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

5/2/2010 7:30 PM

musclejake wrote:

the first 10 seconds i was like poseres lol thne isaw they were good. lol nice love the wip

haha thanks

|

5/2/2010 7:33 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

that jump sucks ass.

HHBMX wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

yeah man it looks like you shred!!!!

... not

360 fakie - More BMX Videos

|

5/2/2010 7:36 PM

i don't have any videos of me but i have pictures and i have this video my friend made of all our local jumps.

Summer 1n The Woods from Andrew Bryan on Vimeo.

obviously it takes an e-thug to know one if you're such a great judge of it.
|

Bike check?

5/2/2010 7:38 PM

HHBMX wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

... not

i don't see anything wrong with that video. especially since it's a few months old and not trails which i am much better at than street.

|

Bike check?

5/2/2010 7:38 PM

1. drake is a faggot.
2. LOL at the way you wear your hat.
3.truck was sick.

|

5/2/2010 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2010 7:41 PM

also if you would examine my first comment i said the jump sucks ass. which it does. that is one of the most disgusting and lazy jumps i have seen. i made better jumps than that when i was 13.

|

Bike check?

5/2/2010 7:41 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

... not

cupovjoe wrote:

i don't see anything wrong with that video. especially since it's a few months old and not trails which i am much better at than street.

bottom line, you have shitty bike control. get off the computer and ride your bike! ethug

|

5/2/2010 7:42 PM

A23 wrote:

1. drake is a faggot.
3.truck was sick.

1 )lol drakes straight
2) im a thug, thats why
3) thanks

|

5/2/2010 7:43 PM

Cool now truck your big trails!:p
I learned whips brandon!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

5/2/2010 7:44 PM

funtington wrote:

Cool now truck your big trails!:p
I learned whips brandon!

hell yeah learning whips

|

5/2/2010 7:45 PM

A23 wrote:

1. drake is a faggot.
3.truck was sick.

HHBMX wrote:

1 )lol drakes straight
2) im a thug, thats why
3) thanks

drake is straight? oh really? do you listen to usher too?

|

5/2/2010 7:50 PM

A23 wrote:

1. drake is a faggot.
3.truck was sick.

HHBMX wrote:

1 )lol drakes straight
2) im a thug, thats why
3) thanks

A23 wrote:

na hell no

|

5/2/2010 7:51 PM

A23 wrote:

1. drake is a faggot.
3.truck was sick.

HHBMX wrote:

1 )lol drakes straight
2) im a thug, thats why
3) thanks

A23 wrote:

POWER LOL!

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

5/2/2010 7:56 PM

HHBMX wrote:

... not

cupovjoe wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

bottom line, you have shitty bike control. get off the computer and ride your bike! ethug

ok first of all. stop saying e-thug. it's lame. and makes you look gayer than usual especally since it's you who is getting butt hurt over a comment on the internet.

second of all. don't talk about bike control when you don't know what it is your tricks are so sloppy.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=686089928487

|

Bike check?

5/2/2010 8:00 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

ok first of all. stop saying e-thug. it's lame. and makes you look gayer than usual especally since it's you who is getting butt hurt over a comment on the internet.

second of all. don't talk about bike control when you don't know what it is your tricks are so sloppy.

LOL... my tricks are sloppy? dude that 3 to fakie you came at almost a 90 degree angle! im pretty sure if i can 360 down a nine stair i have bike control. tell me what was sloppy? cause i didnt see anything. whatever was "sloppy" i can assure you that you cant even do the trick to begin with! e-thuggggin ftw!

|

5/2/2010 8:10 PM

HHBMX wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

LOL... my tricks are sloppy? dude that 3 to fakie you came at almost a 90 degree angle! im pretty sure if i can 360 down a nine stair i have bike control. tell me what was sloppy? cause i didnt see anything. whatever was "sloppy" i can assure you that you cant even do the trick to begin with! e-thuggggin ftw!

like i said. your tricks are sloppy. and that 3 was with a freecoaster that i was new to.

three tricks in that video that were gay as fuck?

your tobbagan was about half turned.
you barely took your hands off for the tuck no.
i don't think you other foot came over the top tube for the nfc.

those are all really easy tricks you could have spent time on to get better.
and threesixtys don't take bike control. they take balls. granted you have them, but that's not what bike control is about.

|

Bike check?

5/2/2010 8:11 PM

HHBMX wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

hey you know I have mad respect for ya dude, but that T bog was terrible, as well as a few other tricks in there.

You deff have the gnarlier tricks on lock though.

|