Dirt Jumping Specific Frames 20 in

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2013 6:27 AM

So, there's a wide variety of bmx frames for sale, but I'm looking for dirt jumping specific frames that are 20inch. Is there any?

|

11/24/2013 6:29 AM

i think frames with a 74.5 tube angle are more for dirt

|

11/24/2013 6:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2013 6:54 AM

^^^ this ^^^ plus you want something with a longer chainstay...+13.5 ideally, its not essential but it will help stabilise the bike in the air, maybe even .25 / .5 inch longer toptube than what you would normally ride too. All preference tho.

Depends how big the jumps are, you can jump dirt with any setup tho really, look at kyle baldock...he's got a short chainstay and he hits some big ass jumps on his frame so I don't think it really matters that much, but longer chainstays and top tupe will feel more stable, depends on what tricks you wanna do too I guess.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/24/2013 7:08 AM

Most trail riders ride frames with mellow (74.5 and mellower) Headtube Angles and Long Chainstays (13.75"+ usually) to make the bike more stable. A lot of trail frames also have long toptubes and high standovers (For more room), but not always. The also often have low bb heights (more stable), Welded Brake Mounts (More durable), Chainstay Brake Mounts (For better braking power) and sometimes 3/8" Dropouts. Ride whatever you like though. Deluxe,Sunday, S&M, Fit, Mutiny, Terrible One, FBM, Solid and Standard all make good Trails frames.

|

11/24/2013 11:16 AM

Standard trail boss frame, MacNeil duece duece, fit Brian foster frame or Justin Inman frame

|

11/24/2013 11:40 AM

Fit BF frame. Or a Deluxe Sacre Bleu frame. Enough said.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/24/2013 11:55 AM

List of frames designed for trails or trail type riding currently on DansComp(since all you fucks order from there)

BSD Trailorpark
Deluxe Sacre Blue (although if I were getting a Deluxe I'd wait for the USA PA Model)
FBM Gypsy V2
FBM Steadfast CS
Fit BF
Fit TD350
Kink Mudrunner
Macneil DeuceDeuce
Mutiny Conjurer (yeah it's kin of a short chainstay, but Matt Roe destroys trails so shut up)
Pedal Driven Kool Thing
S&M Credence CCR
S&M Credence MOD
S&M Hucker (not ideal for most trails riders but HUcker got Dirt Jumper of the Year twice in a row)
Sunday Conductor
T1 Ruben
United Voyage
Verde Cartel Yeagle

If you go off Dans you can also find:
Sunday Rooster
Mutiny Villij
Solid Thunderbird
Standard STA
Standard Trailboss
Fly Trueno

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/25/2013 2:13 AM

If you're asking that question I'm going to assume that the jumps you're riding are small enough that it won't matter what frame you get...

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr