Do newer freecoaster really need maintenance?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/25/2019 8:31 AM

So back then when I had the odyssey clutch v1 I never opened the hub or lubed the hub. I had it for like 2 and a half years. I didn’t do anything too big on it but eventually the driver got worn out. I just got the clutch v2 and how could I keep it running smooth? Now that I’ve been getting serious about bmx

|

11/25/2019 9:16 AM

Grease, grease and more grease...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

11/25/2019 2:13 PM

I’ve had my v2 for about 5 months haven’t had to do anything to it yet, but when i do maintenance it will be as said above

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/25/2019 4:33 PM

Yes.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/26/2019 2:06 PM

I used to clean mine out completely and pack it super full of grease every once in a while. Make sure you take the circlip out before you attempt to pop the driver and other internals out.

|

11/27/2019 7:51 AM

honestly, not really. i mean yeah its a good idea to properly maintain it, but you can ride without touching it for a while

|

fack off