Do shoes really matter?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2016 6:09 PM

I usually wear skate shoes, but lately I've considered wearing Jordans or something when riding. So, do shoes really matter or help in any way? Or will Jordans work fine?

|

I swear to drunk i'm not god

11/13/2016 7:22 PM

dont wear jordans... they will make you jump way too high, stick with skate shoes... i ride barefoot because im hardcore like that

|

11/13/2016 8:54 PM

I wear toe shoes or some times a good pair of metal cleats. If I don't have that just thigh high socks.

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

11/13/2016 10:38 PM

Skate shoes/bmx shoes are designed for skating/riding. So they have good arch support, padding in the right places, firm and durable soles etc. They're more comfortable to ride in, and more durable than most other shoes on the market.

Plus I wouldn't want to support Nike because they're a massive multi billion dollar company that have never put money back into riding or skating.
Buy vans or etnies. Or scg if you can

|

11/14/2016 8:11 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Skate shoes/bmx shoes are designed for skating/riding. So they have good arch support, padding in the right places, firm and ...more

Some of the best BMX shoes don't exist anymore:

http://thecomeup.com/features/adam-bakers-shoe-collection/

|

11/14/2016 11:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2016 11:42 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Skate shoes/bmx shoes are designed for skating/riding. So they have good arch support, padding in the right places, firm and ...more

cmc wrote:
Some of the best BMX shoes don't exist anymore:

http://thecomeup.com/features/adam-bakers-shoe-collection/

Mike vallely's etnies were the best bmx shoe on the planet hands down! I only rode with those shoes and paired them with the old DK Ironcross pedals and that my friends was the greatest combo I've ever had! RIP to both

|

11/14/2016 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2016 12:32 PM

But nowadays' vans are easily the best shoe out there to ride in! The classic pros' are what I've been riding now in for years since the old good stuff passed away

|

11/14/2016 2:39 PM

Etnies jamesons and marana now. But the best ever were orchid. I had 3 pairs of duval and a pair of the van homans

|