Do u clean your bike and make sure it's dialed?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2013 8:39 PM

i'm just wondering ur guy opinions personally i like to ride my bike pretty clean and dialed need to true my wheels and it would be dialed to the max

|

4/20/2013 8:41 PM

Hell yes. One of my front peg adapters is ratting and so is my chain a bit. It's driving me nuts.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/20/2013 8:41 PM

Yep. Everythings gotta stay lined up and snug. But I don't clean it. A dirty bike can still be a dialed bike.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/20/2013 8:53 PM

Nope. As long as it rolls it's ok. I only spend money on required things and only maintain what I can't break. i've broken 3 socket tools, worn in too many allan keys to count, snapped a bit, strip everything, and in general make things worse.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/20/2013 9:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Nope. As long as it rolls it's ok. I only spend money on required things and only maintain what I can't break. i've broken 3 socket tools, worn in too many allan keys to count, snapped a bit, strip everything, and in general make things worse.

Buy better quality tools, you won't break them as easy, you won't damage your parts with them as easily, and you will enjoy working on things much more.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/20/2013 10:00 PM

Never clean my bike, I just love the ratty-ness of my bike when it's not cleaned. But I never really work on it anymore, I'll fix a few loose bolts here and there but for the most part my bike stays solid.

|

4/21/2013 6:44 AM

im constantly working on my bike. keeping it clean is pointless for me because i ride dirt.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/21/2013 7:33 AM

I use baby wipes to get the dust off, that way I never have to use the hose.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/21/2013 7:54 AM

dialed yes. clean no.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/21/2013 9:06 AM

I clean my bike with a cloth every once in a while, when it gets extremely dirty, my bike is usually pretty clean.
But I check that everything is nice and snug every time I go ride.
I never true my wheels because they never get out of true, only time I had ti tighten a few spokes was because I missed a bar and the wheel landed completely sideways and made an awful sound.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/22/2013 6:58 AM

Cleaned and Dialed. I will stop riding during a session to adjust/fix an issue.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2013 7:02 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Cleaned and Dialed. I will stop riding during a session to adjust/fix an issue.

This!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/22/2013 7:07 AM

Dialed, yes. Every once and a while like every month or two i will take everything apart and clean everything just so crap just doesnt getting seized and stuff like that

|

4/22/2013 7:51 AM

dialled and clean. But i work at a bike was so whenever nobodys around i chuck my bike in one of the cleaning baths and give it a good clean, mainly though bordem

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)