Do u clean your bike and make sure it's dialed?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2013 8:39 PM

i'm just wondering ur guy opinions personally i like to ride my bike pretty clean and dialed need to true my wheels and it would be dialed to the max

|

4/20/2013 8:41 PM

Hell yes. One of my front peg adapters is ratting and so is my chain a bit. It's driving me nuts.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/20/2013 8:41 PM

Yep. Everythings gotta stay lined up and snug. But I don't clean it. A dirty bike can still be a dialed bike.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/20/2013 8:53 PM

Nope. As long as it rolls it's ok. I only spend money on required things and only maintain what I can't break. i've broken 3 socket tools, worn in too many allan keys to count, snapped a bit, strip everything, and in general make things worse.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/20/2013 9:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Nope. As long as it rolls it's ok. I only spend money on required things and only maintain what I can't break. i've broken 3 ...more

Buy better quality tools, you won't break them as easy, you won't damage your parts with them as easily, and you will enjoy working on things much more.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/20/2013 10:00 PM

Never clean my bike, I just love the ratty-ness of my bike when it's not cleaned. But I never really work on it anymore, I'll fix a few loose bolts here and there but for the most part my bike stays solid.

|

4/21/2013 6:44 AM

im constantly working on my bike. keeping it clean is pointless for me because i ride dirt.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/21/2013 7:33 AM

I use baby wipes to get the dust off, that way I never have to use the hose.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/21/2013 7:54 AM

dialed yes. clean no.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/21/2013 9:06 AM

I clean my bike with a cloth every once in a while, when it gets extremely dirty, my bike is usually pretty clean.
But I check that everything is nice and snug every time I go ride.
I never true my wheels because they never get out of true, only time I had ti tighten a few spokes was because I missed a bar and the wheel landed completely sideways and made an awful sound.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/22/2013 6:58 AM

Cleaned and Dialed. I will stop riding during a session to adjust/fix an issue.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2013 7:02 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Cleaned and Dialed. I will stop riding during a session to adjust/fix an issue.

This!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/22/2013 7:07 AM

Dialed, yes. Every once and a while like every month or two i will take everything apart and clean everything just so crap just doesnt getting seized and stuff like that

|

4/22/2013 7:51 AM

dialled and clean. But i work at a bike was so whenever nobodys around i chuck my bike in one of the cleaning baths and give it a good clean, mainly though bordem

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)