Do y'all know of any good skateparks in Tennesee?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2021 12:32 PM

So I just moved to Tennessee and I ain't really familiar with any good parks and stuff. I've been to one in Manchester and one in McMinnville and I haven't even seen any other bmxers (only skateboarders) so I'm wondering if y'all know of any good ones and also where any good street spots are at. I know this won't be relevant to a lot of y'all but for the guys that know itd help

|

10/23/2021 4:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2021 4:11 PM

lowkey forgot Tennessee even exists

|

smile

10/23/2021 5:01 PM

No

|

10/23/2021 5:07 PM

Ask a local crackhead

|

10/24/2021 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2021 8:10 AM

Cement Parks in Nashville, Franklin, Clarksville(not really good), 2 good ones in Memphis, and Knoxville. Chattanooga has a prefab park that an be kinda fun but you need to pay to get in. Just get on Concrete Disciples and search, it's not really that hard.

Nashville and Knoxville both have newer pumptracks but the one in Knoxville is considerably better/bigger. Couple of trail spots throughout the state but you have to know who to talk to. Some gems in southern KY if you're driving from Illinois. Everyone knows about Bowling Green but Hopkinsville has a really good new park.

|

10/24/2021 12:59 PM

Chattanooga, TN native here. The Chattanooga park is now free. It is pretty fun, but usually busy.

Nashville has a great concrete park. N GA has a few decent plaza parks with small prefabs next to them. Bowldoggin seems to know what's up.

What city are you in?

|

10/24/2021 2:46 PM

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

Cement Parks in Nashville, Franklin, Clarksville(not really good), 2 good ones in Memphis, and Knoxville. Chattanooga has a ...more

Never heard of concrete disciples but I'll defenitly check that out. Thanks

|

10/25/2021 7:55 AM

Knoxville has a decent park. Used to ride there when i lived there. They have a nice setup of a pumptrack as well as good trails at a few different places.

|

Husky Nation Member

10/25/2021 1:55 PM

imyahuckleberry75 wrote:

So I just moved to Tennessee and I ain't really familiar with any good parks and stuff. I've been to one in Manchester and one ...more

There is a Concrete park in Memphis called Toby, I think the locals have trails, Knoxville, Nashville has the indoor, and an outdoor I think, and while your there, take a trip to Arkansas and ride with some of us locals

|