Do you think this will look good?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 7:50 PM

Ok, so hopefully my setup will be done sometime this week, waiting for paint ot dry and what not, and to get time to put it together,

well he's the breakdown on the colors....

Blue frame
purple stem
white bars
white forks
purple sprocket
white cranks
white seat
purple seat clamp
black grips for now (soon to change to purple/blue)
1 purple pedal and 1 blue pedal
chrome chain
chrome rims, black hubs, black spokes
black tires (obviously)
all black brake set-up

so ya i dont wanna hear oh decide yourself, its your bike, blah blah.
well i did decide myself and this is what the color scheme is gonna be.

personally.... i think its gonna be sexy smile

tell me your opinions!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

1/17/2010 7:52 PM

absolutely not

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 7:52 PM

HyPhy wrote:

absolutely not

oh thank you very much sir! smile

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

1/17/2010 7:53 PM

i can't really picture it. make it on the color thing and post it

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 7:55 PM

Harry95 wrote:

shit its a pain i nthe ass to do get purple on it lol. what is the other one other than bmxnaroder or whatever

|

1/17/2010 8:13 PM

opinions?

|

1/17/2010 8:24 PM

no, do something more simple, bikes with too many colors look ugly, like all black, or all white with a couple purple parts maybe?

|

1/17/2010 8:25 PM

get rid of the purp
it never looks good with blue unless its real bright, like fuschia

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/17/2010 8:26 PM

ew
always go with one color regular parts
like all black with purple hubs or rims, stem and sprocket

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/17/2010 8:26 PM

your gay.....what makes you gay is one blue pedal and one purple pedal.....fuckin rediculous

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

1/17/2010 8:27 PM

Harry95 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

shit its a pain i nthe ass to do get purple on it lol. what is the other one other than bmxnaroder or whatever

strictly bmx. im bored so ill do it and post it

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 8:30 PM

Wow, that is exactly what colors I have, minus the chrome parts. Hey Blake, fuck you, I have one blue and one purple pedal, my friend wanted to trade so I was like sure, but I'm about to get the Fly PC's, my Animal's are dead.

My frame is black, bars and forks are white, front wheel is blue with black hub, back wheel is purple with purple hub, seat is black, stem is blue, grips are black, cranks are blue, and the sprocket is purple.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/17/2010 8:31 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

your gay.....what makes you gay is one blue pedal and one purple pedal.....fuckin rediculous

atleast i dont stage smiths...

fucking faggot.

|

1/17/2010 8:32 PM

Fit2Fly wrote:

no, do something more simple, bikes with too many colors look ugly, like all black, or all white with a couple purple parts maybe?

thisss

|

1/17/2010 8:32 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Wow, that is exactly what colors I have, minus the chrome parts. Hey Blake, fuck you, I have one blue and one purple pedal, my friend wanted to trade so I was like sure, but I'm about to get the Fly PC's, my Animal's are dead.

My frame is black, bars and forks are white, front wheel is blue with black hub, back wheel is purple with purple hub, seat is black, stem is blue, grips are black, cranks are blue, and the sprocket is purple.

ya dude i wanted to do something original, im sick of just seeing black or red or white bikes. it bores the fuck outta me

|

1/17/2010 8:33 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

ya dude i wanted to do something original, im sick of just seeing black or red or white bikes. it bores the fuck outta me

all blue and white

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/17/2010 8:34 PM

Fit2Fly wrote:

its not to many colors, its just blue/purple/white with like black and chrome parts, which everyone has some black colors on there bike, and most likely chrome also.

|

1/17/2010 8:36 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

all blue and white

ya all blue and white wouldnt look bad. but i already had some purple parts so i thought ehh why the hell not? hah idk, ill see how it looks,

|

1/17/2010 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:22 AM

i couldn't picture it so i made it on the thingy. looks kindof shitty but if you like it then its fine

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 8:43 PM

Harry95 wrote:

i couldn't picture it so i made it on the thingy. looks kindof shitty but if you like it then its fine

[LINK TO IMAGE]

thanks for makin it, idc if people think its shitty, i love it smile

|