Does anybody know...................

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2010 6:24 PM

When danscomp will restock their black Eclat Tibia Cranks?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/18/2010 6:24 PM

so you can bust a sick 180 with em?

do us a favor and GTFO

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

4/18/2010 6:25 PM

nahh, try calling them

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

4/18/2010 6:25 PM

when u kill yourself

|

m.o.e.

4/18/2010 6:26 PM

call them and ask dumbass. it takes 2 minutes and you don't have to have 1000 people post invalid when you write something

INVALID

|

crystal meth

4/18/2010 6:27 PM


Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck one
The mouse ran down,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck two
And down he flew,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck three
And he did flee,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck four,
He hit the floor,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck five,
The mouse took a dive,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck six,
That mouse, he split,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck seven,
8, 9, 10, 11,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
As twelve bells rang,
The mousie sprang,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
"Why scamper?" asked the clock,
"You scare me so
I have to go!
Hickory Dickory dock."
|

Biggest troll.

4/18/2010 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2010 6:28 PM

glub wrote:
Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck one
The mouse ran down,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck two
And down he flew,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck three
And he did flee,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck four,
He hit the floor,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck five,
The mouse took a dive,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck six,
That mouse, he split,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck seven,
8, 9, 10, 11,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
As twelve bells rang,
The mousie sprang,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
"Why scamper?" asked the clock,
"You scare me so
I have to go!
Hickory Dickory dock."

whoever wrote that song must have been on crack

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

4/18/2010 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2010 6:28 PM

glub wrote:
Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck one
The mouse ran down,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck two
And down he flew,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck three
And he did flee,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck four,
He hit the floor,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck five,
The mouse took a dive,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck six,
That mouse, he split,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck seven,
8, 9, 10, 11,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
As twelve bells rang,
The mousie sprang,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
"Why scamper?" asked the clock,
"You scare me so
I have to go!
Hickory Dickory dock."

whoops sorry double post computer is being gay

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

4/18/2010 6:28 PM

eod1214 wrote:

nahh, try calling them

Ok

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/18/2010 6:29 PM

glub wrote:
Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck one
The mouse ran down,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck two
And down he flew,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck three
And he did flee,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck four,
He hit the floor,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck five,
The mouse took a dive,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck six,
That mouse, he split,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck seven,
8, 9, 10, 11,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
As twelve bells rang,
The mousie sprang,
Hickory Dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory dock,
"Why scamper?" asked the clock,
"You scare me so
I have to go!
Hickory Dickory dock."

COrider wrote:

whoops sorry double post computer is being gay

its a well known nursrey rhyme :L

|

Biggest troll.

4/18/2010 6:29 PM

glub wrote:

its a well known nursrey rhyme :L

i know but still......

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

4/18/2010 6:31 PM

i have some. for sale.

|

kobe bryant ready

4/18/2010 6:31 PM

Harry95 wrote:

call them and ask dumbass. it takes 2 minutes and you don't have to have 1000 people post invalid when you write something

INVALID

No reason to be a dick and I don't care that people post invalid it doesn't bother me and most of the time it doesn't even make sence.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/18/2010 6:33 PM

wana buy?

|

kobe bryant ready

4/18/2010 6:37 PM

Harry95 wrote:

call them and ask dumbass. it takes 2 minutes and you don't have to have 1000 people post invalid when you write something

INVALID

Zachy D wrote:

No reason to be a dick and I don't care that people post invalid it doesn't bother me and most of the time it doesn't even make sence.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
happy zachy d
|

Biggest troll.

4/18/2010 6:37 PM

spikez5 wrote:

wana buy?

No I'm just gonna buy them new cuz I get a warrenty if they're new.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/18/2010 6:38 PM

Harry95 wrote:

call them and ask dumbass. it takes 2 minutes and you don't have to have 1000 people post invalid when you write something

INVALID

Zachy D wrote:

No reason to be a dick and I don't care that people post invalid it doesn't bother me and most of the time it doesn't even make sence.

lolwut

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/18/2010 6:40 PM

spikez5 wrote:

wana buy?

Zachy D wrote:

No I'm just gonna buy them new cuz I get a warrenty if they're new.

mine are new. with card. and receipt. its not like YOU WILL break them,.

|

kobe bryant ready

4/18/2010 6:41 PM

Zachy D wrote:

No reason to be a dick and I don't care that people post invalid it doesn't bother me and most of the time it doesn't even make sence.

its 3 am i have school in 5 hours im trying to pass the time

|

Biggest troll.

4/19/2010 3:26 PM

spikez5 wrote:

wana buy?

Zachy D wrote:

No I'm just gonna buy them new cuz I get a warrenty if they're new.

spikez5 wrote:

mine are new. with card. and receipt. its not like YOU WILL break them,.

bump
What size?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/19/2010 3:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2010 3:28 PM

INVALID
|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/19/2010 3:28 PM

Zachy D wrote:

No I'm just gonna buy them new cuz I get a warrenty if they're new.

spikez5 wrote:

mine are new. with card. and receipt. its not like YOU WILL break them,.

Zachy D wrote:

bump
What size?

175

|

kobe bryant ready

4/19/2010 3:35 PM

spikez5 wrote:

mine are new. with card. and receipt. its not like YOU WILL break them,.

Zachy D wrote:

bump
What size?

spikez5 wrote:

175

How much?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/19/2010 3:46 PM

Zachy D wrote:

bump
What size?

spikez5 wrote:

175

Zachy D wrote:

How much?

$100.

Ill give it to you for JUST $65 Shipped IF you post your vids.

|

kobe bryant ready

4/19/2010 3:49 PM

|

I'm Tim.

4/19/2010 3:55 PM

yaya2893 wrote: INVALID

this?

|

4/19/2010 5:11 PM

spikez5 wrote:

175

Zachy D wrote:

How much?

spikez5 wrote:

$100.

Ill give it to you for JUST $65 Shipped IF you post your vids.

holy fuck! do this! but he wont post it.....

can i post a vid and get them for 65 shipped? wink

haha

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,