Does anybody ride drivetrainless bikes?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2013 2:27 PM

I'm wondering if anybody on vital rides drivetrainless bikes. If so, post pics!

|

12/20/2013 2:54 PM

i did for a week or two when my chain died, due to my brain wanting to pedal i used a shoe string tied around my crank arm and chainstay to prevent me from pedaling wich would cause me to bash my knee, had to adjust some slack to make it possible to manual

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/20/2013 4:00 PM

I did for nearly a year. I found a DK R/T frame on Amazon for $70 when I first got into biking. Copped that mofo and put all my shitty Walmart parts on it. Jammed the standard bearing races into the Integrated headtube, everything. Then realized I couldnt use my cranks on the spanish bb. So I just put two screw on pegs on the back and kicked it around until Christmas haha.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/20/2013 6:24 PM

I have when I had broken chains and stuff, just kick pushin and flowin in park... nothing special

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/20/2013 7:10 PM

Deaf Paul!!

well not drive trainless... i mean he still has cranks.

I have these two friends i ride with in the summer that took this tiny 20 inch bike and put giant bars on it and 2 pegs on the back and had no BB at all and no cranks, etc. That thing was really pretty sweet. I think i did like a manual three on it somehow haha it was sweet.
|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/20/2013 7:16 PM

^ inspirational video right there

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/20/2013 9:20 PM

def paul is a fuckin baller

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!