Does anyone else throw there bike

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2018 7:11 PM

I don’t really throw my bike I more just ghost ride it and it falls over. But that’s only when I’m really pissed off at a trick.

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

8/2/2018 7:30 PM

stop throwing bikes start throwing scooter kids

|

8/2/2018 7:34 PM

Their not there.

But no, I don't. It does absolutely nothing besides bending or breaking are part on your bike. I've never once thrown my bike, it's not my bike's fault that I can't land a trick. It's my fault, so I'd I get that worked up (I rarely do, only really when the weather is hot) I'll just sit down and take a breath and drink some water... best way to do it right there... throwing your bike is dumb...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/2/2018 7:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2018 7:49 PM

I throw my bike when i crash to get it away from me. I dont just throw it to throw it though.

|

8/2/2018 8:32 PM

I have to be reallllyy pissed off to legit throw it, most recently was when I got a flat tire when I was trying to film something I'd previously landed, and we were losing day light. I kept getting so fucking close then got a flat, did the only logical thing and chucked my bike.

|

8/3/2018 12:45 AM

Honestly I'll chuck it sometimes , mostly if the friend or buddy filming is dicking around and fucking up or starting late , then I get choked pretty quick . Normally with new parts I try not to throw it but once a part gets scratches and shit then I'm more prone to toss it.

It's rare but it does happen , I don't get mad easily in my day to day life , sometimes a good bike toss relives a lot of tension in my normal life

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/3/2018 12:46 AM

I have in the past. Bent 2 pairs of bars from launching my bike when I couldn't land something. I got really close to throwing it a couple of weeks ago. Lots of my parts are irreplaceable so I try to keep calm now, but I do get close to it

|

8/3/2018 1:28 AM

Not really, I don't really get that mad when riding. If I get a hardcore shinner or something like that I might ghost the bike tho

|

8/3/2018 1:36 AM

You should throw yourself onto the bus to school.

|

8/3/2018 2:30 AM

If I'm falling I'll throw it away from where I think I'm going to land so I don't get tangled up in it. Reduces injury almost every time rather than being twisted around a bike.

|

Hmmm

8/3/2018 7:03 AM

All the time in my twenty's. But my Standard was an unbreakable tank. I've yet to lose my shit while riding again in my thirties. Time will tell...

|

8/3/2018 7:32 AM

If it's something dumb like hitting my knee of the stem rolling off a curb I'll usually ghost ride it into a wall or let it fall but I'd never pick up and chuck my bike, that's something a kid would do and it just breaks your shit.

|

8/3/2018 7:49 AM

Ghost ride yes , throw it hard no.

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

8/3/2018 8:12 AM

no because im not an emotional little kid who has a temper tantrum every time something doesnt go my way plus i work for the stuff i own and buy it with my own money

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

8/3/2018 8:24 AM

If I do something like hit my knee or hand or whatever I'll toss it away from me or let it drop when I'm frustrated. As far as actually throwing it hard no I cant afford that lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/3/2018 9:03 AM

Nope.

|

8/3/2018 12:03 PM

No, but Shane Weston does.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

8/3/2018 2:21 PM

I use to back in the day. I use to see Taubin and Butcher do it and I started doing it too. Then I got a job and had to pay for things on my own. Same thing with game controllers. Once you realize the price YOU yourself pays, you reel that anger in and just laugh it off.

|

8/3/2018 2:23 PM

heh never thought about it before. ive never thrown my bike. i throw just about everything else when im pissed off though. interesting

|

8/3/2018 2:28 PM

WiteMic wrote:

I use to back in the day. I use to see Taubin and Butcher do it and I started doing it too. Then I got a job and had to pay for things on my own. Same thing with game controllers. Once you realize the price YOU yourself pays, you reel that anger in and just laugh it off.

It was cool to throw your bike for a while, kris Bennett and Marvin leotterle used to do it loads. And Garret Byrnes. I was paying for stuff myself at that point but still managed to put a dent in the toptube of my next gen dirtbike after throwing it at a handrail. That was the first time I tried manny 180's....... I still can't get them consistent!

|

8/3/2018 2:44 PM

WiteMic wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

It was cool to throw your bike for a while, kris Bennett and Marvin leotterle used to do it loads. And Garret Byrnes. I was paying for stuff myself at that point but still managed to put a dent in the toptube of my next gen dirtbike after throwing it at a handrail. That was the first time I tried manny 180's....... I still can't get them consistent!

I wish I still had my Mirra 540 frame. I put a softball sized dent at the bottom of the bottom tube. I hit it with a monkey wrench. LOL. I couldn't get my brakes working and raged. I think that was the day I went brakeless.

|

8/3/2018 2:50 PM

yrrep_nitsuj wrote:

I don’t really throw my bike I more just ghost ride it and it falls over. But that’s only when I’m really pissed off at a trick.

No, first off it’s disrespectful to yourself, the bike, and everyone around you, second, you could break something on your bike and cause unnecessary denting in frame, forks, wheels, etc.
Keep getting mad at that bike, one day it might just quit on you.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

8/3/2018 6:54 PM

WiteMic wrote:

Hahhaha I went through so many Xbox controllers ?

|

8/3/2018 6:59 PM

WiteMic wrote:

yrrep_nitsuj wrote:

I broke a nerf ps2 controller. I had anger problems.

|

8/3/2018 7:27 PM

WiteMic wrote:

yrrep_nitsuj wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

I broke a nerf ps2 controller. I had anger problems.

One time i broke my Xbox controller over burnout 3 lol

|

8/5/2018 2:10 AM

Watch the Brian yeagle section on anthem 2 XD

|

8/5/2018 9:14 AM

I already dented my new Nightshift build on the downtube a few days back. It was the second actual ride where I spent 3 or more hours riding it.

I threw it away from me and jumped to the side of the ledge I was sprocket stalling. I guess it went straight to the downtube.

I expect damage but I would feel like an idiot if my bike got extra damaged just because I was frustrated.

Luckily its nothing serious but I would rather it not have happened...lol

|

8/5/2018 10:04 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

I already dented my new Nightshift build on the downtube a few days back. It was the second actual ride where I spent 3 or more hours riding it.

I threw it away from me and jumped to the side of the ledge I was sprocket stalling. I guess it went straight to the downtube.

I expect damage but I would feel like an idiot if my bike got extra damaged just because I was frustrated.

They should have used wave tubing...

|

Hmmm

8/5/2018 10:29 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

They should have used wave tubing...

Lol. I dented my wave tubing the first day I rode top and down tube on the left side. I was doing a weak side pedal grind up a jersey barrier to sprocket stall and the bike slid out from under me and slammed into the corner of the barrier.

|

8/5/2018 10:44 AM

i will very rarely. its usually only if ive been trying something for a while and im getting close to it/frustrated. even then its more of a toss, i dont throw my shit down stairsets like ive seen some pros do

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim