Does anyone have rolls?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2010 6:28 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

uh i can do more stuff?

here we go

can can
no can
fakie tuck no (yet cant regular tuck no? weird i know)
almost bunnyhop whip
i can can jam also
crankflip tongue
bunnyhop pretty damn high
and i can do more
manual
and i dont feel like naming the rest lol.

devyn wrote:

oh i forgot some to




tuck no hander
suiside no hander
et
crankflip
sketchy whips
can can
manual
360 tire tap
360
180
alley oop

cant think of anymore right now

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I demand an Edit. No more "I have no camera" Bullshit. One of your friends must have one. Therefore I DEMAND.

after i get my frame and wheels and gyro and bars and small stufff
and after a weekend or two at woodward


im buying a camera

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/13/2010 6:44 PM

i tuck no's for dayz and can forget t-downs!

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

2/13/2010 6:49 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

uh i can do more stuff?

here we go

can can
no can
fakie tuck no (yet cant regular tuck no? weird i know)
almost bunnyhop whip
i can can jam also
crankflip tongue
bunnyhop pretty damn high
and i can do more
manual
and i dont feel like naming the rest lol.

devyn wrote:

oh i forgot some to




tuck no hander
suiside no hander
et
crankflip
sketchy whips
can can
manual
360 tire tap
360
180
alley oop

cant think of anymore right now

wesleytramel wrote:

omfg!!!!!!!!!! u r so good man.

can you guys please marry each other and get this squabbling over and done with

|

2/13/2010 6:54 PM

|

Biggest troll.

2/13/2010 6:56 PM

hahahahahahaah

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/13/2010 7:03 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

oh i can wallride to

devyn wrote:

i can also footjam whip footjam. cam jam


its sad how i dont ride street and you said were the same...

but yet you say i fail and i suck....


kinda funny that i ride the same as you when i dont even ride it anymore

if you dont ride anymore why do you want a hub???

|

2/13/2010 7:06 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

oh i can wallride to

devyn wrote:

i can also footjam whip footjam. cam jam


its sad how i dont ride street and you said were the same...

but yet you say i fail and i suck....


kinda funny that i ride the same as you when i dont even ride it anymore

shadow/fit wrote:

if you dont ride anymore why do you want a hub???

read you fucktard


i dont ride street.

i ride park

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/13/2010 7:10 PM

devyn wrote:

i can also footjam whip footjam. cam jam


its sad how i dont ride street and you said were the same...

but yet you say i fail and i suck....


kinda funny that i ride the same as you when i dont even ride it anymore

shadow/fit wrote:

if you dont ride anymore why do you want a hub???

devyn wrote:

read you fucktard


i dont ride street.

i ride park

i the IT in the sentence

|

2/13/2010 7:12 PM

devyn wrote:

wesley how do i think im god

i dont brag i state if i can do something or not
i state if im better than someone or not


ive never said ow im so coool because i can whip and you cant.


you think you run vital when most people besides your friends on here think you a faggot.

and yeah i know not everyone on here likes me.
im fine with that. idc its a website.

at the end of the day youll have your little vital homies
and ill still be better at riding than you..

i seriously lold so hard haha

|

2/13/2010 7:14 PM

my friend just got em and he likes iit alot

|

bmx

2/13/2010 7:30 PM

devyn im not doubting anything, if u can do those tricks u say u can do, you are definatly better than me. but i really do want to see an edit.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

2/13/2010 7:35 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

devyn im not doubting anything, if u can do those tricks u say u can do, you are definatly better than me. but i really do want to see an edit.

thisss

|

2/13/2010 7:37 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

devyn im not doubting anything, if u can do those tricks u say u can do, you are definatly better than me. but i really do want to see an edit.

ethanbmx123 wrote:

thisss

i smelll a summer edit smile

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/13/2010 7:46 PM

yeah i have it
i love it

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666