Does anyone like this idea?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2013 11:56 AM

I think it would be great for odyssey to make a new, more modern version of the directors.
Use the same straight fork design
25mm offset
Female axle only
Designed to accommodate large tires such as 2.35 Momentums

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

2/18/2013 12:05 PM

ive always hated the way they looked.. like they were bent.

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Bike Check

WTB: Odyssey GTXR Detangler in black (the one with the knarps), Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims, Black profile elite front hub, 25T Profile Blackjack sprocket, Odyssey Highway/Superhighway bars 9.5" in chrome.

2/18/2013 1:11 PM

A08 wrote:

ive always hated the way they looked.. like they were bent.

this. i much prefer the r series forks!

|

2/18/2013 1:15 PM

I can never get used to the look of directors. It was cool that they were trying something new but as far as looks they were disgusting (in my opinion). I am curious as to why they stopped making them though, maybe because people were snapping them all the time? I'd like to see something else innovative from odyssey though, maybe invest cast dropouts or just the same director idea but only curving the bottom part instead of making the whole for look bent. ( I think eastern is doing or has done that though?)

|

2/18/2013 1:31 PM

The forks on my 88 mongoose had straight dropouts, and people always told me my forks were bent. I personally don't mind either style fork, bit my next set will be Odyssey F25. Can't wait to put front brakes back on my bike!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/18/2013 1:50 PM

I love randomly scrolling bike check with directors just to tell them they're bent.
Photo

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/18/2013 5:15 PM

lets just bring back the old gt forks with the pegs off the side of the fork and get it over with already

|

2/20/2013 4:48 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

The forks on my 88 mongoose had straight dropouts, and people always told me my forks were bent. I personally don't mind either style fork, bit my next set will be Odyssey F25. Can't wait to put front brakes back on my bike!

You'll love 'em! MY R25s are my favorite forks that I've ever ridden.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.