Does anyone ride dirt anymore???

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2009 6:09 PM

Whats up with all the tech tricks? Does anyone actually jump their bikes? people keep putting up crappy edits of gay little tricks. will someone put up a trail edit please? i would if i had a camera but i don't. street is all fine cool and good but what i'm trying to say is that there is more to bmx than what is trendy at the moment. so go ride some trails!

|

9/12/2009 6:11 PM

my trails are downhill and really dusty, its kinda scary to ride them when its dry

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

9/12/2009 6:16 PM

fitbikecole wrote:

my trails are downhill and really dusty, its kinda scary to ride them when its dry

same here. i rode mine two days ago and the roll in has a big berm which fell apart under me because we didn't water it first (bad idea) just water everything and it'll all be great! haha

|

9/12/2009 6:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2009 6:28 PM

its summer... most trails are to dry and dusty to ride right now. trails are more of a fall, winter, spring thing in most parts of the country. i ride trails all winter, and have hit a couple this summer, but my favorite trails are all sand this time of year.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/12/2009 6:24 PM

it just rained at my trails 2 new jumps and a burm. there not amazing but good for me. i think that trails are the shit, deffs my favorite type of ridin

|

massholes 4 lyfe!
bstick
legendsx23

9/12/2009 6:27 PM

trails are my favorite but i suck at them :/ so i been picking up street and park and im better but i will never give up trails

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

9/12/2009 6:28 PM

I WANNA RIDE TRAILS

Nobody around here has any trails. And its like impossible to build them, the dirt is shit.

|

Fly Bikes

9/12/2009 6:38 PM

we've had quite a bit of rain this season so trails have been soaked more than dry haha and our park blows and the street around here sucks but its good to hear how much people like them. i just don't think they get the respect and whatnot that they deserve

|

9/12/2009 6:41 PM

i tried digging for trails. but the soil here in va is shitty

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/12/2009 6:42 PM

A lot of the new rider don't ride them cause of how much work you have to put into them. If we had some here I would ride them all the time. I am still looking for a good location to build. School and work(at least trying to find some) is taking up much of my time.

|

9/12/2009 6:53 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

A lot of the new rider don't ride them cause of how much work you have to put into them. If we had some here I would ride them all the time. I am still looking for a good location to build. School and work(at least trying to find some) is taking up much of my time.

very true a lot of younger kids don't have the time or patience or determination for it. but their missing out

|

9/13/2009 6:39 PM

People don't ride trails because they're too lazy to put in a hand. Builders don't want to sit back and watch riders blow lips and landings off. Trails are serious business and kept secret. Pick up a fucking shovel, all of you. Mad respect to all trail builders.

some fucking kids found my trails this week and have been screwing with all my shit. i moved locations this weekend, found a spot really lo key in super thick woods. stoked to get them going.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/13/2009 6:48 PM

I believe me and Ridebmxnc are the only mostly full time trail riders that have been here awhile

I have my own trails, ride with guys from fbm that have their own trails, and the local trails. They wouldnt be what they are without those willing to put in a hand and build

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

i ride dirt

|

DownSouth912 wrote:

People don't ride trails because they're too lazy to put in a hand. Builders don't want to sit back and watch riders blow lips and landings off. Trails are serious business and kept secret. Pick up a fucking shovel, all of you. Mad respect to all trail builders.

some fucking kids found my trails this week and have been screwing with all my shit. i moved locations this weekend, found a spot really lo key in super thick woods. stoked to get them going.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Those are prime! SO NICE! deff get some videos of these!!!

|

9/13/2009 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:52 PM

thats all i ride

[LINK TO IMAGE]

heres a action pic

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/13/2009 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:52 PM

thanks ressler!
yeah for sure. hopefully getting some clips together soon. but really been doing a lot more digging than riding lately so been hard going. fall is setting in quick. trail season is almost upon us.

bikes r cool:you suck man!!!! wish i had something like that close home. niiice.

|

9/13/2009 7:09 PM

every body still rides dirt

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

9/13/2009 7:11 PM

DownSouth912 wrote:

thanks ressler!
yeah for sure. hopefully getting some clips together soon. but really been doing a lot more digging than riding lately so been hard going. fall is setting in quick. trail season is almost upon us.

bikes r cool:you suck man!!!! wish i had something like that close home. niiice.

Haha I hear that man, but you gotta love the feeling of riding your trails after you've been building non stop for weeks straight. I gotta stop down in Georgia one day! haha. And yeah I'm pretty upset, its almost over =[ . I wanna build another bike over winter and snowboard to keep busy haha.

|

9/13/2009 7:23 PM

i do sometimes. im not as good at dirt as i am street but its still really fun. there jus isn't many trails around were i live and every time i try to build one some kids come and tear it up wit dirtbikes. i wish i could catch them doing it. shovel to face! lol

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/13/2009 7:32 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

i do sometimes. im not as good at dirt as i am street but its still really fun. there jus isn't many trails around were i live and every time i try to build one some kids come and tear it up wit dirtbikes. i wish i could catch them doing it. shovel to face! lol

haha i hear you man. same. we build, we ride, and then some kids come and destroy them, then we move to a new location, and the cycle begins again. wish i had a huge backyard that i could make some sick trials in, to keep the trail-wrecking kiddies out

|

9/13/2009 7:34 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

haha i hear you man. same. we build, we ride, and then some kids come and destroy them, then we move to a new location, and the cycle begins again. wish i had a huge backyard that i could make some sick trials in, to keep the trail-wrecking kiddies out

yeah for real! i got the back yard to do it, jus too many hillls. i've tried before. didn't work out.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/13/2009 7:41 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

I WANNA RIDE TRAILS

Nobody around here has any trails. And its like impossible to build them, the dirt is shit.

All i rode in Florida was trails, all mine i had down there are business parks now.

|

9/13/2009 7:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2009 7:54 PM

Id like to learn how to ride trails, just looks to scary. Trail riders have balls.

|

I ride 2 wheelers for stacks.

9/13/2009 8:17 PM

I basically only ride trails, I will go to a skatepark everyone once in a while but to me there is nothing that comes close to hitting a buttery set of trails!

|

9/13/2009 8:47 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

its summer... most trails are to dry and dusty to ride right now. trails are more of a fall, winter, spring thing in most parts of the country. i ride trails all winter, and have hit a couple this summer, but my favorite trails are all sand this time of year.

this

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

9/13/2009 8:50 PM

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

Id like to learn how to ride trails, just looks to scary. Trail riders have balls.

nobody got anywhere bitching out
just do it. nothing on street gives you the feeling of boosting the fuck out of something

|

9/13/2009 9:12 PM

no one rides trials anymore. they arent cool. duh.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

9/13/2009 9:15 PM

ride a fit wrote:

i dont.

|

9/13/2009 9:41 PM

ride a fit wrote:

round_5_niggerneck wrote:

i dont.

cause your black

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly