Does anyone ride one of them specialized completes?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2011 1:36 PM

I don't want one, i'm just wondering what their like. Cause i've seen loads of adverts for them and that, and the short clips i've seen of the riders are pretty decent. So yeah, anyone know what their like? I'd just like to see how they are compared to the average fit complete or something.

|

1/17/2011 1:37 PM

My friend ran one of the originals back in 2009 before they stopped. Everything lasted him almost a year and a half minus the wheels.

|

1/17/2011 1:43 PM

That's pretty good to be honest, do you know how much he payed for it?

|

1/17/2011 1:46 PM

my friend had one and it lasted him like a year, i think the mtb companies have noticed a niche here... i think we should stick to our loyal companies tbh

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

1/17/2011 1:47 PM

ScootersAreGay wrote:

That's pretty good to be honest, do you know how much he payed for it?

He bought the top of the line one, it was about £480 at the time from the local bike shop.

|

1/17/2011 1:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2011 1:50 PM

I don't know about anyone else... but I want one of the P.2's...

[img]http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Specialized/6272?$Display$[/img]

That thing looks soo nice!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2011 1:53 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

my friend had one and it lasted him like a year, i think the mtb companies have noticed a niche here... i think we should stick to our loyal companies tbh

specialized was huge in bmx racing back in the day, their stuff was real popular and for a good reason (older guys correct me if im wrong)
they just started getting their act back together and its working

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/17/2011 2:00 PM

Yeah, i seen giant have started like, taking a bit of interest in bmx too. I wanna see that their legit and that they actually care about the culture though. Well, that, and i'd like to think that they've got respect for the rest of the brands.

|

1/17/2011 2:34 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

brentrides wrote:

specialized was huge in bmx racing back in the day, their stuff was real popular and for a good reason (older guys correct me if im wrong)
they just started getting their act back together and its working

ya man your right they were big back in the day in racing and in freestyle i had a vegas that used to be tj lavins sig bike there a good brand always have been it was sad to see them go as for some of the "LOYAL" companies specialized was one of the biggest bmx brands before all of these new companies.

|

1/17/2011 3:00 PM

I had a specialized vegas bmx. it was my first actual bmx bike. it lasted me two years only needing to replace tubes, grips, and chain. all the parts were kinda beat up but it lasted.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/17/2011 5:08 PM

1 of my mates got the new p20 am for xmas its nice for what it cost hubs arnt the best on it but feels alright for a complete

|