Does anyone run an aerospace?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2013 9:49 AM

I'm getting an new front rim and I was wondering if anyone rides with the odyssey aerospace. I have a hazard lite in the back now and want the front rim to match with the back. I know g- sports and 7ka's are better but I want the front to match my back and don't want to spend that much on those other rims. People have said aerospace aren't strong but I want info from people that have had experience riding with them. I've never gotten a flat in the front tire or hit it that hard so thats why I'm considering the aerospace cuz my front end never takes much damage. so should I get the aerospace? Or just another hazard lite up front?
Thanks

|

11/27/2013 9:54 AM

Hazard lites are legit but then so are the aerospace i dont know who tol you they are weak but thats just bizarre.

|

11/27/2013 10:04 AM

I heard aerospaces are legit for front rims. Very light and front wheel durable design. Another option is a Odyssey quadrant. I think any of them are good choices

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/27/2013 10:09 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I heard aerospaces are legit for front rims. Very light and front wheel durable design. Another option is a Odyssey quadrant. ...more

Quadrants are cheap rims, they do not compare to aerospaces.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/27/2013 10:51 AM

aerospace would be fine in back (though I run aerospace in front & hazard lt in back lol)

|

United0Cult0

11/27/2013 11:49 AM

tremelo wrote:

aerospace would be fine in back (though I run aerospace in front & hazard lt in back lol)

That's what I'm probably going to go with. How do you like the aerospace?

|

11/27/2013 12:15 PM

CptnNick wrote:

That's what I'm probably going to go with. How do you like the aerospace?

I weigh 185lbs & wreck alot.

Cased the aero on a loading dock lip on a gap, twisted it on a bit of low rail & ghost rode it into a wall when I bailed on another gap... among other things. It's purdy strong

|

United0Cult0