Does the sunday freeze stem come with a topcap???

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2016 7:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2016 7:14 AM

Thinking of getting one in polished with my chrome bars to change things up, thoughts? My bike is all black apart from seat and bars.
What color top cap would look nice, black or polished?
Cheers.

|

7/27/2016 7:47 AM

I'm pretty sure the Sunday freeze doesn't come with a top cap, as most forks don't have the same threads. You could look into getting a replacement one, DansComp.com would be a good place to find one. And as for color, I'd get polished. But it's up to you.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

7/27/2016 7:57 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Sunday freeze doesn't come with a top cap, as most forks don't have the same threads. You could look into ...more

Okay thanks for that, how would i know what topcap to get? My bike is a wtp volta 2011. I cant shop at dans comp because im in Australia :o

|

7/27/2016 11:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2016 11:33 AM

I don't think it does. However, a great one to look into would be the Odyssey one. It fits really snug and looks great in the Freeze stem. Here's my bike with it. Not too sure what colors are available, but this is a great option.

Firstly, though, see if there's a specific model that HAS to go with your forks. Like Dan said, sometimes the threads are fork-specific.

Photo

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/27/2016 1:51 PM

No stems come with topcaps , pretty sure you have 2 options on topcaps , one being the normal and the second being the MK-5 threading or whatever I know Wethepeople uses like on my switch forks . Look up the model and year on google and it should tell you on their older site .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short