Does this colourway make you want to sell everything to get it?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2017 8:04 AM

The New BSD ALVX digi camo is to die for... Im seriously between this and a FBM gypsy for a new frame at the moment but this colourway is the tits....What do you guys think?

http://bsdforever.com/products/frames/alvx-special-edition-digi-camo-frame/

|

8/17/2017 8:12 AM

Both frames are similar with slight variations in geometry. I don't know. Both are nice. I guess it just boils down to whichever one you think is cooler. The BSD is more unique paint-wise, that's for sure. Probably won't see another one while you are riding.

|

8/17/2017 10:53 AM

Bunch of locals have owned the frame and all have said it flexes a ton . Looks old but maybe try it before you cop

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/17/2017 10:57 AM

Nope.

Not a fan of it. But to each their own.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/17/2017 11:26 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Bunch of locals have owned the frame and all have said it flexes a ton . Looks old but maybe try it before you cop

Well ill stick to the FBM gypsy then, I just liked the look of that colorway but the FBM Gypsy is calling me...

|

8/17/2017 11:36 AM

Doesn't make me want to sell everything to get it, but if I had the option to have one, I think I'd jump on it

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

8/17/2017 12:24 PM

Not really my thing! But can definitely see why you might like it!

|

8/17/2017 12:33 PM

It's a nice colour, but fbm

|

8/17/2017 12:56 PM

Photo

a bit too fancy for me lol but this colourway makes me wanna throw my frame in the sea for a couple of days laughing

|

8/17/2017 1:52 PM

I'll stick to black, raw, or chrome, but to each their own...

|

8/17/2017 6:59 PM

Thats the kind of paint job someone wold get sick of after like a week

|

8/17/2017 7:16 PM

tiho wrote: Photo

a bit too fancy for me lol but this colourway makes me wanna throw my frame in the sea for a couple of days laughing

Agreed! That is sick bro!!!

|

8/17/2017 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2017 7:38 PM

a bit too busy for me, I am more of a raw or "trans" guy. I don't know if it is my computer, but it seemed to be lots of blues...powder blue etc. If it was darker, more camo green than camo blue I think I would like it better.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

8/17/2017 11:27 PM

Don't know why I said "looks old" in my earlier comment ... maybe I was half asleep at the time .

I'm really digging the Volume Warhorse in the blue w/ black splatter . I want it badly

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/18/2017 1:23 PM

tiho wrote: Photo

We have similar tastes, I want my bike to look rusty and haggard but without losing any stability in the frame.

|

8/18/2017 1:30 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Don't know why I said "looks old" in my earlier comment ... maybe I was half asleep at the time .

I'm really digging the Volume Warhorse in the blue w/ black splatter . I want it badly

Volume warhorse looks fantastic too that brownish red looks good as well as the blue

|

8/18/2017 3:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2017 3:05 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Both frames are similar with slight variations in geometry. I don't know. Both are nice. I guess it just boils down to whichever one you think is cooler. The BSD is more unique paint-wise, that's for sure. Probably won't see another one while you are riding.

Similar? Man, the BSD has a full inch shorter rear end and a full degree steeper headtube than the FBM. These 2 frames aren't even on the same planet haha. The digi camo looks killer though.

|

8/18/2017 3:46 PM

No

|

8/18/2017 4:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2017 4:21 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

The New BSD ALVX digi camo is to die for... Im seriously between this and a FBM gypsy for a new frame at the moment but this colourway is the tits....What do you guys think?

Do you know about geometry? How are you picking your frames? By the color or name, or what? Those bikes are totally completely different, designed for totally different riding styles. They are about as far apart as you can get. Stop worrying about color, and do some serious research on geometry.

|

8/20/2017 11:20 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

ggallin422 wrote:

Do you know about geometry? How are you picking your frames? By the color or name, or what? Those bikes are totally completely different, designed for totally different riding styles. They are about as far apart as you can get. Stop worrying about color, and do some serious research on geometry.

I don't have issues with frames being different, I grew up riding 5 different bikes. Gimme a week on anything and I can shred it, as long as its not to small...

|

8/20/2017 11:28 AM

I love my gypsy

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/20/2017 11:34 AM

I found a lbs who can get me a gypsy, I think I'm gunna plunge.... Gypsy just has such good all around geometry...

|

8/20/2017 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2017 12:08 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

I'll stick to black, raw, or chrome, but to each their own...

This. Those are really the only colors that I like on my bike because it looks clean and simple... but I do like some other colors...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/20/2017 12:24 PM

I'm partial to red and blacks.. Im warming up to the raw. I really like the trans purple and teals too.

|