Dog Attacks

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2012 5:14 PM

I was just attacked by a healthy full size german shepard while riding through my neighborhood park. some people were sitting on benches right next to a 4 stair. as soon as i rolled by them, their dog (which i hadnt even seen) hit my bike like a ton of bricks, we went down and it was biting my headtube! his foot was stuck in the front spokes and it was crying in pain. did nt bite me and i didnt even get a scratch somehow. so intense. there was slobber all over my headtube.

|

11/17/2012 5:20 PM

holy shit, german shepherds are fucking scary,lucky it didn't bite you.

|

11/17/2012 5:20 PM

lol thats funny. you sure?
this looks like it wouldn't hurt a fly

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

11/17/2012 5:33 PM

German Sheppard's are mad dogs, it was probably just biting on your head tube cause it was trying to get its foot out of your spokes. Did the owners have a go at you?

|

11/17/2012 5:38 PM

shoulda pulled a jay miron and gave it a whiplash to the cranium.......bigger gearings are the way to go, ive outrode a few dogs in my day

|

11/17/2012 5:55 PM

carry mace

|

11/17/2012 6:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2012 6:05 PM

Haha pussy I got chased by a pitbull

|

11/17/2012 7:00 PM

I was attacked by a retired police German Shepard in east St. Louis where I used to work. He was barking and lunging at a smaller friend of mine, so I got between them. He grabbed my hand and shook it pretty good, so I kicked him in the chest a few times with my steel toe Docs, and he let go. My boss made me go get x-rays and a shot because he broke skin through my gloves, and my arm was bruised up, but it could have been worse.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/17/2012 7:02 PM

did that dog get put down? retired cop dog or not it should have been

|

11/17/2012 7:35 PM

I fucking hate dogs! Getting chased by them sucks also.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/17/2012 7:47 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Oh not not a cat lover

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

11/17/2012 7:50 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

dream wrote:

Oh not not a cat lover

ANYTHING except dogs. Some dogs are ok but i don't like most.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/17/2012 8:29 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

ANYTHING except dogs. Some dogs are ok but i don't like most.

Oh lol I love dogs. Hey on the for sale section. That butt hurt kid responded to you from your hilarious meme.

|

Jade Bike Check

11/18/2012 10:11 AM

I kind of feel sorry for both you and the dog

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/18/2012 11:08 AM

Yeah one time my brother was just walking through this little forest by my buddy's house and his neighbors dogs came out of nowhere and just jumped up on his legs and started biting one of them. I like dogs, I currently have a golden retriever and a shepherd mix mutt, and they're super nice dogs, and one of them is against violence, like she'll start barking her head off when me and my brother fight or fake fight. Some dogs just can't control their instinct, that's why I'm leery of Rots and pitbulls because they're notoriously violent.

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

11/18/2012 11:20 AM

pore puppy

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

11/18/2012 6:42 PM

I think dogs hate the ticking noise, my dog goes nuts when I ride near him. It's weird.

|

11/19/2012 4:31 AM

The other day i was walking to my mates with some weed in a air tight (ish) tub in my bag coz he wanted to buy a bag, and the dude who live opposite (who happans to be a police dog trainer) was out waiting for his dog to shit, and it came at me out of nowhere. I had my headphones in aswell so it scared the shit out of me. he had to shout at it like 3 times before it stopped going for me... sketchy shit :L damn german shappard.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/19/2012 4:36 AM

I have a german shepherd, and another that is a mix between german shepherd, husky ,great pyrenees and wolf, it's massive.

On another note some ones little ankle biter dog jumped on my as I biked by and was biting my pants leg, and she wasn't come over to help me so I shook him off like 5 feet, he went flying haha

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

11/19/2012 5:20 AM

Thats fucked up that the owner did not control there dog I have two shepherd mixes one at 50lbs the other at 125lbs and i would never allow that to happen thats just poor dog owners.

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb