Dogs and bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2015 5:33 PM

How many of you ride with your dog or dog's? I ride sometimes with my 4yr Chihuahua. I just cruise around with him. I taught him when he was little to get in my lap when sitting down of course he really enjoys the wind when I'm pedaling.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

4/6/2015 8:58 PM

My dog is waaaayyy too annoying to even think about taking him for a bike ride

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/6/2015 10:58 PM

Theres always the guy who brings his dog to the sk8park and the dogs realy cool and doesnt get hit ever

|

13 years old

4/6/2015 11:21 PM

I have a chihuahua too :D

|

4/7/2015 6:38 AM

My buddy does that, he brings his german shepherd to the park on occasion. I have a 30 lb cat that hates leaving the apartment, so he stays home.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/7/2015 7:21 AM

That's baller! My dog is somewhat of a bad ass too, whenever i ride with him he is always so happy. Except he is way too big to sit on my lap, he just runs beside me. He has never gotten hurt this way, but a warning to all who try this just be super careful, and be aware of where your dog is at all times, you don't want to run over your pooch! Lol

|

4/7/2015 7:21 AM

I got four chihuahuas and none of them would do good on a ride.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

4/7/2015 9:22 AM

i have no dog. but if i did i would totes bring it with me for it to walk along while i cruise

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/7/2015 12:05 PM

yea try not to leave him alone because he constantly trying to get on my lap. I don't want to hurt him or get hurt.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

4/8/2015 1:36 PM

My goldfish rides with me sometimes.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)