Dogs at the skatepark?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2019 5:59 AM

Do you bring your dog to the skatepark? My local is pretty quiet during the day so I just let my dog run around with me.

Dog to the park?

View Results

|

8/27/2019 6:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2019 6:30 AM

SYNflood wrote:

Do you bring your dog to the skatepark? My local is pretty quiet during the day so I just let my dog run around with me.

I voted yes, but only if the dog is not trotting around aimlessly on the paved part of the park where the riders are. A dog is likely not smart enough to perceive a person's next move and where such person intends to go with their tricks.

That said, a dog would be quite welcome at my skate park. Riders would likely want to pet the dog on sit-outs.

I should clarify: the dog should ideally be situated by its owner near a bench, NOT on the paved skate park. I could see people being a little unsure/uncommitted skating/riding with a dog on the course.

|

8/27/2019 6:41 AM

Can I start a poll too? Basketballs/baseballs/footballs in skatepark? Ya know. I like to mix things up and when I get bored I play soccer inside the mini ramp. So; soccer at skatepark? Yay or nay?

|

8/27/2019 9:14 AM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

Can I start a poll too? Basketballs/baseballs/footballs in skatepark? Ya know. I like to mix things up and when I get bored I play soccer inside the mini ramp. So; soccer at skatepark? Yay or nay?

I say take your ball fetish else where ya queer lol

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/27/2019 9:29 AM

I don't have a dog, but if it is not running around aimlessly and nearly getting killed/killing someone, have at it. Clean up the poop.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/27/2019 9:39 AM

I dont see a problem with it. I'm a dog person and love to meet dogs. The only problem I see is what everyone else is saying... is when the dog is roaming in and out of the line and potential getting itself or the rider hurt. I have 2 dogs, an English mastiff and an american pitbull terrier neither of which I would bring because I'm at the park to ride and the last thing i want to do is babysit my pups.

|

8/27/2019 11:02 AM

Im a cat person myself . My friend I work with who came from the Philippines says dog is quite tasty I guess they love eating it over there , if I ever go there I’d probably give it a shot

|

8/27/2019 12:01 PM

Dogs are rad. Depends how busy the park is though. Probably the best time I’ve ever had in a skatepark was playing fetch with a puppy

|

8/27/2019 12:56 PM

The only way I see dogs at a skatepark as ok, is if you are the only one there.

|

8/27/2019 1:11 PM

I just also wanted to chime in that skate parks are just about the only place were skateboarders and BMXers can go and not be hassled by the public and police. If you are lucky, you'll have one in your city near you.

At the same time, there are tons of places where dogs can go; so, why disrupt the skate park?

|

8/27/2019 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2019 1:16 PM

Trail dogs are rad:

View this post on Instagram

fastest dog in the world #bmx #bmxdog #bmxrace #rockcitybmx @usabmx #usabmx

A post shared by Pedals The Dog & chad (@pedalsthedog) on

I've had some great sessions with a friend's dog following me in my lines.
|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/27/2019 1:47 PM

Yes big pitbull to bite kids

|

13 years old

8/28/2019 2:34 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Trail dogs are rad:

View this post on Instagram

fastest dog in the world #bmx #bmxdog #bmxrace #rockcitybmx @usabmx #usabmx

A post shared by Pedals The Dog & chad (@pedalsthedog) on

I've had some great sessions with a friend's dog following me in my lines.

That was pretty cool, he cheated on the last bank though...lol

|