Dolphin?!?!?!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2011 7:49 PM

What happened bro?
I thought you were gonna ship out the Eclat Combo? And you haven't responsed to any of my emails.
If you don't wanna sell the seat/post combo just say so and I'll look elsewhere.

~Thanks for your time!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/11/2011 7:50 PM

Sale section

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/11/2011 7:51 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Sale section

cry about it.

|

2/11/2011 7:54 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Sale section

Shut Up!

If he looked in the sale section I wouldn't have to make a thread about him asking what happened now would I...?

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/11/2011 8:27 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Sale section

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Shut Up!

If he looked in the sale section I wouldn't have to make a thread about him asking what happened now would I...?

zing!

|

2/12/2011 6:50 AM

I'm still lookin for Dolphin,.........

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/12/2011 1:25 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

I'm still lookin for Dolphin,.........

Where is Dolphin?

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/12/2011 1:30 PM

god dude just wait dont brin negative attention

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/12/2011 1:36 PM

Dolphin wrote:

OK bro.............just had to make sure you were still around

Not trying to make ya look bad...just needed to know what was going on because if you weren't gonna sell then I had to use the money for bills........yuon understand

DId yuo ship it out yet?
I need to know cuz when you do then I can send yuo the money and we can finalize the deal...ye dig? wink

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/12/2011 1:40 PM

Dolphin wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Not trying to make ya look bad...just needed to know what was going on because if you weren't gonna sell then I had to use the money for bills........yuon understand

DId yuo ship it out yet?
I need to know cuz when you do then I can send yuo the money and we can finalize the deal...ye dig? wink

i dont know how to print a label online so i'll just send it normal and you just pay me when you get it?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/12/2011 3:17 PM

Dolphin wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

DId yuo ship it out yet?

Dolphin wrote:

i dont know how to print a label online so i'll just send it normal and you just pay me when you get it?

Yeah sounds good. Make sure you put a Delivery Confirmation on it its only 80 cents more and helps alot That way I can't say it never came and we both can track where the seat is.

Also if you go to the Post Office in person then the will print everything out and ship it for you. That's what I do. Its a lot more simple and if you have questions or complications thenthey can help you with it.

Email me and let me know when you ship it out and give me the tracking number so I can paypal you the money bro. smile

E-mail:
uptown_jazz2010@yahoo.com

|

Chicago BMX Video!!