Double Bike Check

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2010 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:31 AM

Bike 1:
Frame : Impurity WTF! V2
Forks: Primo Strand
Bars : Shadow Vultus 9"
Cranks : Stolen Team

Wheels:
Alienation Deviant to Kink Viridian and Tioga Powerblock S-spec 2.10
Alienation Deviant to Proper MagnaLite 4 LHD and Tioga Powerblock S-spec 2.10

Grips : Suelo Tubo
Barends : Kink Lightest
Stem : Shadow Strike FL
Headset : Odyssey Intergrated
BB : Colony Mid
Pedals : Colony Fantastic
Sprocket : Fly Circulo
Seat : Eclat Complex Combo

Bike 2 :
Frame : FBM Warlord 09
Forks : FBM Warlord 09
Bars : FBM Warlord 09 cut to 25"
Cranks : FBM Warlord 09

Wheels :
Shadow Rota to Shadow Rant 9T RHD and Odyssey Park tire 1.95
Stock front wheel and Fly Ruben 1.95

Grips : Odyssey Griswald
Stem : Nice Jenkem
Seat : Aliention Recliner ( soon to be Mutiny Cockpit)
Seat Post : IDK
Pedals : Wellgo PC


Pic:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

7/13/2010 8:17 PM

yours is pretty sick

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/13/2010 8:19 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

yours is pretty sick

thanks bro.
the warlord is my bro's and he doesnt even ride properly, like he uses it as a form of transport and refuses to jump on it..And its a fucking tank coz its my old bike and i used it heaps and nothing wrong with but he recons he might brake it

|

7/13/2010 8:22 PM

nice bikes...those vultus bars are HUGE...

|

bought from::irideafly(x3)harry95,thekinker2010,ridebmx456,blake el gingero,CGCaps,ScramHype,bdk1313
traded::kiyo,bdk1313(X2)
sold to:xlilkillaluc15x,bryan d,8=D,martinhernandez,prophet,aguers,old fart,bmxkid427,ridebmx456

7/13/2010 8:22 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

yours is pretty sick

bmx_is_rad wrote:

thanks bro.
the warlord is my bro's and he doesnt even ride properly, like he uses it as a form of transport and refuses to jump on it..And its a fucking tank coz its my old bike and i used it heaps and nothing wrong with but he recons he might brake it

is it cause he's fat?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/13/2010 8:22 PM

southernrider wrote:

nice bikes...those vultus bars are HUGE...

yea bro
30"

|

7/13/2010 8:23 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

yours is pretty sick

bmx_is_rad wrote:

thanks bro.
the warlord is my bro's and he doesnt even ride properly, like he uses it as a form of transport and refuses to jump on it..And its a fucking tank coz its my old bike and i used it heaps and nothing wrong with but he recons he might brake it

getskyhigh wrote:

is it cause he's fat?

nah bro
he's skinnier than me

|

7/13/2010 8:24 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

thanks bro.
the warlord is my bro's and he doesnt even ride properly, like he uses it as a form of transport and refuses to jump on it..And its a fucking tank coz its my old bike and i used it heaps and nothing wrong with but he recons he might brake it

getskyhigh wrote:

is it cause he's fat?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

nah bro
he's skinnier than me

oh i thought he was fat like you tongue

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/13/2010 8:24 PM

cool i like the black one..ur a girl?

|

DTA
Refs: Ridebmx456(3),irideafly(2), Mike E

7/13/2010 8:26 PM

0tk wrote:

cool i like the black one..ur a girl?

ahh thanks bro..
nah im a dude, just doing the whole trendy thing by having a scene chick as dp.haha

|

7/13/2010 8:26 PM

i like yours. really nice

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

7/13/2010 8:27 PM

0tk wrote:

cool i like the black one..ur a girl?

i lol'd

|

7/13/2010 8:28 PM

bmx24 wrote:

i like yours. really nice

thanks bro

|

7/13/2010 8:29 PM

0tk wrote:

cool i like the black one..ur a girl?

C@RT3R wrote:

i lol'd

why is this?

|

7/13/2010 8:37 PM

your a fag you run a deviant in the back GTFO weight whore!

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

7/13/2010 8:39 PM

fundyssey23 wrote:

your a fag you run a deviant in the back GTFO weight whore!

dude im getting a hazard lite or Ribcage soon.

|

7/13/2010 8:40 PM

0tk wrote:

cool i like the black one..ur a girl?

C@RT3R wrote:

i lol'd

bmx_is_rad wrote:

why is this?

he hasnt realized that everyone is using hot chicks as there profile pics

|

7/13/2010 8:41 PM

C@RT3R wrote:

i lol'd

bmx_is_rad wrote:

why is this?

C@RT3R wrote:

he hasnt realized that everyone is using hot chicks as there profile pics

ohh haha..
just thought u were laughing bout somethin else

|

7/13/2010 8:42 PM

what sprocket you got?????

|

Refs- Mikelee, Gstring02 Vanny

7/13/2010 8:43 PM

sunday.bmx21 wrote:

what sprocket you got?????

Fly Circulo..forgot to add that to description..haha sorry

|

7/13/2010 8:45 PM

haha looks dialed.

|

Refs- Mikelee, Gstring02 Vanny

7/13/2010 8:46 PM

fundyssey23 wrote:

your a fag you run a deviant in the back GTFO weight whore!

bmx_is_rad wrote:

dude im getting a hazard lite or Ribcage soon.

I have a ribcage in the front smile

|

vital's redneck

7/13/2010 8:47 PM

sunday.bmx21 wrote:

haha looks dialed.

thanks bro.
Hopefully getting a Loosefer 2.5 , gyro and Ribcage rim soon. (all depends id Albe's bmx has their 50% off sale)

|

7/13/2010 8:48 PM

fundyssey23 wrote:

your a fag you run a deviant in the back GTFO weight whore!

bmx_is_rad wrote:

dude im getting a hazard lite or Ribcage soon.

BLRBMX wrote:

I have a ribcage in the front smile

haha..yea coz your lucky.
You recon a chrome rim would screw it up?

|

7/13/2010 8:49 PM

sunday.bmx21 wrote:

haha looks dialed.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

thanks bro.
Hopefully getting a Loosefer 2.5 , gyro and Ribcage rim soon. (all depends id Albe's bmx has their 50% off sale)

that sir, would be one dialed bike!

|

Refs- Mikelee, Gstring02 Vanny

7/13/2010 8:49 PM

sick

|

7/13/2010 8:51 PM

sunday.bmx21 wrote:

haha looks dialed.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

thanks bro.
Hopefully getting a Loosefer 2.5 , gyro and Ribcage rim soon. (all depends id Albe's bmx has their 50% off sale)

sunday.bmx21 wrote:

that sir, would be one dialed bike!

yes i hope i can get it all

|

7/13/2010 8:52 PM

doesn't anyone like the Warlord?

|

7/13/2010 8:53 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

doesn't anyone like the Warlord?

I do it looks soooo dialed! Those are such nice bikes

|

7/13/2010 8:55 PM

your bike is super dialed.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10