Double Spring BMX hub

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2015 12:14 PM

Hi, started this thread cos couldn't find any other decent ones, does anybody know how to double spring a colony wasp and what springs I will need

|

1/25/2015 12:30 PM

Use the skin from your ballsack, just cut it to the same dimensions. Im assuming youre not going to need your balls again

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/25/2015 12:33 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Use the skin from your ballsack, just cut it to the same dimensions. Im assuming youre not going to need your balls again

Nowwww that's just toooo funny, the bar for funniness was high and u have raised it to a whole new level

|

1/25/2015 12:35 PM

But on a serious note does anyone know how to do this

|

1/25/2015 1:10 PM

ZakpBMX wrote:

You were already given the proper way to do it, but chose to ignore it.

|

1/25/2015 1:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2015 1:11 PM

Hahaha trying make that hub louder

WHY?

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/25/2015 1:28 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

WHY?

Because it allows you to beat harry main in a flair per minute contest....

Y'know, if youre bothered about beating him in a flair per minute contest..

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/25/2015 5:57 PM

ZakpBMX wrote:

Put your dick in it

|

1/25/2015 9:17 PM

Only really way I did it was to get another spring from a different hub. Then again, wrap-over springs come on more lower-end hubs, so that would just make the hub you're getting it from totally useless, unless you can find a junk one that will actually fit.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/25/2015 9:22 PM

Ruins hub to make it louder... logic.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/25/2015 9:28 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

As long as your hub is properly oiled or whatever, it should be fine. With most of my individual-springed hubs, I always end up stretching the sping a bit more, but the oil makes it quiet, so I stopped caring too much.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/25/2015 10:16 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

As long as your hub is properly oiled or whatever, it should be fine. With most of my individual-springed hubs, I always end ...more

It increases wear for literally no benefit whatsoever.

|

1/25/2015 10:24 PM

add a baseball card, and some duct tape on the frame, on the non driveside chainstay....

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/26/2015 12:06 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

As long as your hub is properly oiled or whatever, it should be fine. With most of my individual-springed hubs, I always end ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

It increases wear for literally no benefit whatsoever.

No benifit? Its safety when you think about it. When you fall off peeps are gunna notice since itll get real peaceful real quick

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/26/2015 1:59 AM

You can make a spring out of a keychain.

|

1/26/2015 3:48 AM

Everyone knows super glue makes spring stronger and hubs louder.

Use some super glue on your driver.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/26/2015 10:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2015 10:20 AM

Its not the type of hub with a c ring type spring, it has individual springs, does anyone know what springs I will need for the colony wasp

|

1/26/2015 10:34 AM

ZakpBMX wrote:

Its not the type of hub with a c ring type spring, it has individual springs, does anyone know what springs I will need for ...more

A c ring one for sure. Trust me, im an engineer.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/26/2015 12:29 PM

-open ur hub.
-buy sum 420weedp0t from eddi
-mix 3/4s of 420weedp0t with sand
-smoke rest of 420weedp0t
-take da sandy 420weedp0t and put it in2 ur hub
-fuck bitches

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/26/2015 2:20 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

A c ring one for sure. Trust me, im an engineer.

This is incorrect. The spring you want looks like a penis. I am also an engineer.

|

1/26/2015 2:35 PM

It's not a C-ring I work in a bike shop I know my hubs and how to fit them it's just colony springs are very small and it's hard to find ones that fit inside the colony springs, I am also an enginerr

|

1/26/2015 2:36 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

WHY?

It's not actually that loud, just clicks a lot not loud clicks though

|

1/26/2015 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2015 2:39 PM

It's deffinatly a c ring , trust us were engineers , the sand in the driver suggestion deffinatly makes hubs louder as well youl want some of that to

|

1/26/2015 2:43 PM

ZakpBMX wrote:

It's not a C-ring I work in a bike shop I know my hubs and how to fit them it's just colony springs are very small and it's ...more

>I work in a bike shop I know my hubs

LOL.

You're a retard. If you work in a bike shop you should know that doubling the springs will cause unnecessary wear on the pawls as well. I work in a shop too & we make fun of people who do this kind of thing then wonder why their shit wears out so much faster.

The best part about this is I actually know a way to make them louder but it's funnier to me if I don't tell you.

|

1/26/2015 4:13 PM

cut old pieces of tape measure

|

1/27/2015 12:03 AM

ZakpBMX wrote:

It's not a C-ring I work in a bike shop I know my hubs and how to fit them it's just colony springs are very small and it's ...more

You cant use the 'im an engineer' here, them engineer types arent welcome round this place of oneeyeilluminatehguy.
@stocksy - im touched youd think of me to purchase mary jane off, but those days are long gone....

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/27/2015 2:14 PM

ZakpBMX wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

LOL.

You're a retard. If you work in a bike shop you should know that doubling the ...more

I know it's stupid, did I say I wanted to do it on my job? A person came in and enquires about it and I couldn't find the springs for it, if it wears out twice as quick they will come back for a repair thus more income

|

1/27/2015 2:20 PM

ZakpBMX wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

LOL.

You're a retard. If you work in a bike shop you should know that doubling the ...more

ZakpBMX wrote:

I know it's stupid, did I say I wanted to do it on my job? A person came in and enquires about it and I couldn't find the ...more

Now youve upgraded from a sound obsessed idiot to an inconsiderate, money hungry, asshole. Congratulations.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/27/2015 2:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

LOL.

ZakpBMX wrote:

I know it's stupid, did I say I wanted to do it on my job? A person came in and enquires about it and I couldn't find the ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Now youve upgraded from a sound obsessed idiot to an inconsiderate, money hungry, asshole. Congratulations.

Indeed, nothing wrong with that

|

1/27/2015 2:25 PM

ZakpBMX wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

ZakpBMX wrote:

Indeed, nothing wrong with that

Till people catch on and quit coming around. Then youre just an inconsiderate, broke, jobless asshole.

|